Welcome to the Global Education Conference Network! Here are a few tips to get started.
- Make sure your profile is complete. We recommend that you use your name and list your organization or school in the Organization field. Click My Page in the navigation bar at the top of this page to see your profile.
- There is a great deal of content beyond the front page of our community. Check out all the discussions, blogs, groups, and events posted from members around the world.
- We love social media! Find out about others ways you can connect with GEC members by clicking on More in the navigation bar.
- If you're looking for project partners, search our 25,000+ membership for people from a specific country.
- If you're looking to get people involved in your work or project, post a discussion forum post with as much detail as possible about your project. Be aware that schools in different hemispheres may have differing school schedules.
- If you are attending one of our meetings in Blackboard Collaborate and need help using this videoconferencing platform, make sure to look over Blackboard's support documentation.