Discussion and email group for volunteer moderators for the 2011 Global Education Conference. You must join this group to receive important email updates.
A HUGE and special thanks to you volunteers for the 2011 Global Education Conference! Here are some notes as we get closer:
SPECIAL NOTE. The presenter and moderator links for sessions are posted here: http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/2011-presenter-and-moderator-session-links. Please DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OR SHARE THIS PAGE, and you should only use these links to enter rooms you have been assigned to moderate. If you find you are having any difficulties, you can keep your assigned room open and also open the lounge room to ask for help.
1. The times you signed up to volunteer can be seen on the "SESSIONS AND SCHEDULE" page for your time zone, toward the bottom of the page. http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/2011-sessions-and-schedule.
2. We still need more volunteers! If you can encourage someone to help us, send them to http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/volunteers-1 for information. And you can sign up for more time slots, we'll express appropriate appreciation!
3. Make sure you have gone to a live training or watched one of the recordings! We need to make sure you're aware of specific advice we're giving presenters as they use Blackboard Collaborate this conference. http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/training
4. During the conference, please come into the volunteer "lounge" room 15 - 30 minutes before your sessions begin. https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.87C044D94276D789151AD22A0E687F&sid=2008350. From the lounge a volunteer coordinator will ask you to moderate a specific upcoming session.
The public links to all sessions are in the calendar listings and also here (which you can share).
6. If you find you have the ability to volunteer for times you didn't sign up for, just come into the lounge room and let us know you're available!
See you online!
Co-Chair, 2011 Global Education Conference
Latest Activity: May 9