How will ed tech impact global education? Check out this article for some interesting ideas and organizations. https://www.edsurge.com/news/2017-03-21-learning-equality-scores-5m-from-google-to-bring-edtech-offline…See More
Discussion and email group for conference speakers.
The 2011 Global Education Conference is almost here! We hope you are as excited as we are! Here are some quick notes:
1. Presenter and moderator links to your individual session rooms can be found here: http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/2011-presenter-and-moderator-session-links. Please DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OR SHARE THIS PAGE WITH ANYONE, as it is only for moderator and presenters. You may use your session room for practicing before your actual presentation, but if you do so do not use the "recording" function.
The general links for public participation that you can share are found at http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/2011-conference-quick-links.
2. The speaker and volunteer "lounge" room will open Monday morning, and you can come into the lounge if you need any special help before your presentation. Please keep this link handy: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.87C044D94276D789151AD22A0E687F&sid=2008350
3. We have three more live training sessions scheduled. You only need to attend one, but you must attend one or watch the recording! Please don't consider this optional, as it is very hard on a volunteer moderator if you come to your session unprepared or not aware of some of the conference policies. The schedule and recordings page is at http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/training. It is also imperative that you have uploaded your slide deck in a practice room, and made sure that it is under 7MB. Remember to use the lounge if you run into any difficulties.
4. Please check and make sure you are scheduled at the right time for presenting--use the time zone page for your location at http://globaleducation.ning.com/page/2011-sessions-and-schedule
5. Finally, please go over the detailed final presenter checklist at https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Ggkf6X0BTMhiZTOUBqu2T-Dnkt-MWZXnSK1xA8JZRUw.
We really appreciate your participation in the conference! Thank you!
See you online!
Latest Activity: Dec 27, 2015
Started by JUAN QUINTANA. Last reply by Mada Nov 18, 2011.
Started by Giuseppe Fortunati. Last reply by Paolo Manzelli Nov 9, 2011.
Started by Lucy Gray Nov 8, 2011.
Started by JUAN QUINTANA Nov 7, 2011.
Started by Joe Blum. Last reply by Joe Blum Nov 6, 2011.
Started by Ana Maria Fernandez. Last reply by Joe Blum Nov 1, 2011.
Started by Katya Toneva. Last reply by John Graves Nov 1, 2011.