Searching for organisations which assist teachers in finding partner schools/classrooms/collaborative projects

As part of a research project, I am trying to compile a list of organisations which provide assistance and resources to teachers in finding a partner school/classroom or setting up a colloborative project on a global level. If you have any recommendations or ideas, or can share your experiences with me, I would love to hear from you. Thank you!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the tip regarding globalgateway.org. I would be very interested in hearing about your partnership in Uganda (how the school was selected, technological requirements/tools, projects/activities, impressions, etc.) Im keen to collaborate with a school in Africa and am thinking about Tansania. I've never done a school link before so any insight would be appreciated.

Regards

Janice

I volunteer for Global Education Motivators www.gem-ngo.org

We have been helping to connect classrooms to the world since 1981! Wonderful organization linked with the United Nations initiatives. A great resource! 

Thanks sorry i have just found this message please contact me @ peterevans65@bigpond.com
or www.aidafricafoundation.com

I am looking for a partner to help with advertising!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service