Our first graders are interested in learning about what other schools and classrooms are like around the world. A collaborative wiki was developed as a place where teachers and students can share information (including images, audio and video) about their school and classroom. The more people we get to join, the more schools/classrooms our students get to learn about!

Click here for more info: http://bit.ly/XN0dSv

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Kristen,

Firstly, thank you for this wonderful message dealing with such amusing site. I have my  blog but I have never heard about glogs! It's new for me. Just "i'm going to forget about blogging and begin glogging"  I have registered for the site and I'l update it, of course. As I'm new here, what does a glog differ from a blog with? From the first sight they seem the same, I wonder if it is more limited than a blog?  

Hello! 

A glog is more of a digital poster making site. It certainly won't replace a blog but it would be neat to incorporate a glog poster in your blogging.  It is definitely fun creating a glog. My students have accounts and love using it too. Definitely explore the GlogsterEDU site and have fun:) 

I ,as an English teacher in Ibn AL nafees in Fujairah, teach first graded students. I am interested in learning about other schools and classroom to guess what are the similarities and differences. I want to join with you the same idea.

We would love to have you join! Please sign up by going to the registration page on our project website:  http://schoolsaroundtheworld.wikispaces.com/home

Hi Kristen - I am from Colorado. I am the librarian at a PYP school and I am always looking for opportunities to connect my teachers around the World. I can't seem to get into your Wiki to find out more information. It doesn't look like I can even join. Can you please give me access? My wiki login is toniobarton. Thanks!  Hoping we can connect our schools. 

Hi! I just sent you an invite to the wiki using your username. If you didn't get it, let me know! You can email

HI. It looks like it is too late to join. I will watch for next year.

Bonjour,

Je suis étudiant et président d'une association de jeunesse de type ONG dénommée Donne Moi ma Chance.Pourrais je avoir de plus amples renseignements quant a votre projet et savoir si nous pouvons collaborer?

Camara

Abidjan (Côte d'Ivoire)

Hi Kristen!

So you want that the studnts will be creating only a single page to show how their school is? Will it be compiled by the teacher or students only? Do you have any sample, which gives insight to what actually is looked for?

Waiting to hear from you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service