Your Name and Title: Iness Zubrilina
Internet Projects as a means of students` individuality development
School, Library, or Organization Name:Gymnasia 1, Dyatlovo
Co-Presenter Name(s): -
Country from Which You Will Present:Belarus
Language in Which You Will Present:English
Target Audience (such as primary school teachers, high school administrators, students, etc.): school teachers of foreign languages
Short Session Description (one line): advantages of internet projects from the point of language learning and personality development
Full Session Description (one paragraph minimum):
International Internet projects is a popular method of work with students which not only improves the level of foreign language communication, but also the development of a common outlook, and receiving special knowledge necessary for a particular project. It should be noted that in teaching foreign languages participation in international Internet projects in the technology of intercultural dialogue contributes to the improvement of practical skills and speech skills, the development of social competence of students, improves communication skills
Having analyzed educational potential of this activity, we can say that participation in the international Internet project encourages:
- improving performance in creative writing competitions and research;
- an active life position formation;
- improving the quality of knowledge related to the history and culture of our country;
- creativity and self-fulfillment;
- tolerance and national identity,
All this contributes to moral - psychological situation, get children acquainted
to the national and world culture, promotes communication, friendship, brings students mobilize their creativity.
Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session: http://inesszubrilina.ucoz.ru/index/internet_proekty/0-57
iEARN International Conference and Youth Summit 2012 Session Acceptance
Thank you so much for your session proposal for the 2012 iEARN International Conference and Youth Summit! We're please to let you know that your submission has been accepted! Your proposal is now in the "iEARN accepted proposals" list on the website. Here are some important tasks for you.
1. Because we have sessions being presented from all different time zones, as a speaker you actually schedule your own session time at http://iearn.youcanbook.me. This allows you to see the available slots and to pick something that works within your time zone, work schedule, or other constraints. We're quite proud of how this works, as it is one of the benefits of a virtual conference, but if you should fun into any difficulties finding a time that works for you, email me directly (email@example.com).
We encourage you to do this quickly, as proposals are being reviewed in the order in which they were submitted, so your priority for selecting a session time depends on you scheduling right away. When you do select you time, be sure that the scheduling system has the correct time zone for you!
To schedule your session, you should open http://www.globaleducationconference.comto your presentation proposal (you can do a search on your name to find it, or click on "My Page" in the top menu and then click on the "discussion" link on the left side to find it). Open the session booking link from above in another tab. You will find it easiest to copy the information from one to the other rather than re-type it. Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
2. As a presenter, you need to make sure you are a member of the iEARN conference "presenters group" on the network website. Most of our announcements to speakers will be sent to the members of this group, so as not to email all site members. Join the group (or check to make sure you're already a member) athttp://www.globaleducationconference.com/group/iearn-2012-conferenc....
3. Presenters are responsible for knowing how to use Blackboard Collaborate (formerly Elluminate). We will have a cadre of volunteers on hand during the conference to help with any issues, but you need to go through the moderator training for Collaborate if you are not a seasoned user. There will be a variety of training resources at the GEC Collaborate website, and we email the speakers group in some weeks alerting you to actual live training sessions.
Again, we are so delighted to have you participating in the 2012 iEARN International Conference and Youth Summit. Thank you!
iEARN Conference Planning Committee
Thank you for your presentation in the 2012 iEARN Virtual Conference and Youth Summit. Attached is a certificate of appreciation.