Egypt, United States, Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Uzbekistan, Senegal, Zambia, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Qatar, Syrian Arab Republic, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea, Denmark, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, India, Georgia, Turkey, Sudan, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Uganda, Palestine, Spain, Kenya, Ghana, Greece, Poland, Suriname, Romania, Taiwan, Nepal, Vietnam, South Africa, Portugal, Gambia, Azerbaijan.
To attend there is no application you only need to belong to the conference network. You do that by signing up in the upper right corner.
Youth Summit Main Theme: Past, Present & Future
Past: Share your iEARN Experience
Present: What's the skill of the 21st century youths should have? How can we reach the skills?
Future: If you have the power, what you will do to improve the education in your country?
Notice for Presenters: The main theme of iEARN Virtual Youth Summit 2012 is “Past, Present & Future”. Among these three topics, each topic has one issue to present on. The team which would present just chooses one topic of the three, and tries to come up more ideas of the topic you will present based on the issue.
Culture Show, 2012 iEARN Virtual Youth Summit
Showing your special culture and traditions by Video or photography
(1) Making a video with your creative idea in any form, like short movie, documentary, etc.
(2) Within 5 to 15 minutes
(1) Choosing 10 to 15 photographs that you think these could represent or be the symbol of your culture.
(2) Collecting all the photographs in one file
Notice for participant:
(1) Culture show will be 1 session, and it will be recorded.
(2) Sending your video or photograph to this e-mail : email@example.com
(3) Students are able to send the video or photography on October 15th once you are accepted to be in the culture show and these submissions will be due on October 31st.
Deadline : October 31st
(4) The committee of the youth summit will make all video and photography into a PowerPoint presentation to be shown during the specific session.
(5) The length of the session will depend on the number of submissions received.
(6) If there’s any problem about culture show, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Countries of proposals submitted to the Conference and Youth Summit:
Call for Graphic Designers
The 2012 iEARN Youth Summit Committee is searching for graphic designers from the iEARN Community to help create a poster about the upcoming Youth Summit events and activities. If you are interested in creating our poster, the committee can contact you with more information on what to include. Please send us samples of your design together with a description of your role in iEARN to
Thank you and we can't wait to see your designs!
Think you got a talent that you wanted to show the world. Ever wanted to have a global audience and have their feedback? Are you into singing, designing, dancing, photographing, drawing, or you have something new you want to show the world? Well, here is your opportunity then.
iEARN's Got Talent gives you the chance to show your work and have feedback from a global audience.
Stay tuned for more information ;)
iEARN's Got Talent 2012
Think you got a talent that you wanted to show the world? Ever wanted to have a global audience and receive their feedback? Are you into singing, designing, dancing, photographing, drawing, or you have something new you want to show the world? Well, here is your opportunity then. iEARN's Got Talent 2012 gives you the chance to show your work and receive feedback from a global audience.
You are invited to show your own talented work such as photography, videos, fiction, animation, poetry, Dance, songs, and etc.
to the youth summit committee’s e-mail: email@example.com
Accepeted talents will be Virtually exhibited and the virtual exhibit will be available for the audience on the opening ceremony of 2012 Virtual iEARN Conference and Youth Summit. What’s more, every participant who takes part in talent show will get certificate for the great talent after the conference. It’s not a talent contest. It’s just a chance for you to show yourself in your unique way.
If there’s any question about iEARN's Got Talent, please feel free to write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate! Just Show YOUR TALENT!
Welcome to the WEBSITE of iEARN 2012 Virtual Youth Summit
iEARN's Got Talent 2012
- Feedback from Professionals and Global Audience
- Virtual Exhibit on Youth Summit's Website
- Exposure in iEARN Community (120 Countries)
- Sessions for discussing the talents during the Youth Summit