Eastern Regional Conference
May 21 and 22, 2008
Free conference for educators!
(60 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA)
What is happening?
· Learn about grant opportunities to integrate primary sources into K-20 curriculum
· Contribute to the National TPS Program
· Meet Library of Congress educational outreach leaders
· Benefit from nationally-known education experts like Mary McFarland
· Interact with local history and national primary source specialists
· Network with fellow educators from Pennsylvania, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Massachusetts, and West Virginia
Find out how to bring the Library’s vast collections of resources to your students or lead pre- and in-service teachers in using the digitized sources from the Library of Congress to create lessons that develop students’ abilities to think critically and to become discerning users of historical information.
Access the online request for proposals:
Questions? Interested, but unable to attend?
Call or email: Barbara Kirby, Director email@example.com
OR Sue Wise, Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org