All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classrooms as Cruise Ships, Not Deserted Islands: Helping Students Build Global Community in the Online Graphic Design Classroom

Your Name and Title: Lisa Hammershaimb, Senior Associate Dean of Graphic Arts, Online Division School or Organization Name: Independence U…

Started by Lisa Hammershaimb

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

Good morning from the WVS!

Good morning everyone!  Although I haven't participated much, I've been lurking in the background reviewing all the posts and discussions. …

Started by Diana Jean Muir

0 Oct 17, 2012

Information Technology in a Global Society Goes 3D

Your Name and Title: David W. Deeds, Technology Integration Coordinator School, Library, or Organization Name: Colegios Peterson (Peterson…

Started by David W. Deeds

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

mi colegio en la nube

Virtual school support system for the proper use of ICT, and improving educational quality.ICT project that supports students, teachers and…

Started by Cediel Romero

3 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Invitation to collaborate on AskOwls - global learning platform

Hello Global Educators,   I would like to invite you to use our newly released learning platform AskOwls.com.   The platform is open to all…

Started by Bisera Ferrero

0 Jun 5, 2012

Play as Professional Development: Teaching, Learning and International Collaboration in Virtual Worlds and Games

Your Name and Title: Kae Novak Instructional Designer, Front Range Community College Program Chair, Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Educat…

Started by Kae Novak

0 Oct 31, 2011

Synchronous Collaboration

I'd like to know if people use synchronous (real-time) web conferencing to collaborate on global education initiatives? What have been the…

Started by Roger Hanley

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jen LaMaster

eTeaching through WiZiQ Virtual Classroom

Experience the leading Virtual Classroom solution in this online demonstration by Mark Cruthers. Mark Cruthers is a high school AP US Hist…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Oct 27, 2009

K-12 learning games and tools

The widget below has hundreds of free tools and resources for educators and students. You have to check back each week as the widget is upd…

Started by J Harrington

2 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by J Harrington

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service