All Discussions Tagged 'video' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11
Reply by Robin Neal

Improving Teacher Training in the Developing World With Locally Created Video and Cordless Projectors

Your Name and Title: Matthew York, Executive Director School or Organization Name: One Mobil Projector Per Trainer Co-Presenter Name(s):…

Started by Claire Pelley

0 Oct 28

ePals and Smithsonian Launch Global Junior Folklorist Challenge

Hello all, I wanted everybody to know about this challenge from ePals and the Smithsonian which invites kids to explore and share informati…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Apr 2

Collaborative Video Learning

Your Name and Title: Randy Hilgers School or Organization Name: worldtraining.org Co-presenter:Diane Tarkowski, MBA, MIS Adjunct Faculty A…

Started by Randy Hilgers

9 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Randy Hilgers

From print to electronic journals, moving towards video journals

Your Name and Title: Mohammad Ishaq Lone, Assistant Librarian School or Organization Name: Allama Iqbal Library, University of Kashmir Area…

Started by MOHAMMAD ISHAQ LONE

1 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Digital Human Library

The Digital Human Library connects teachers and students with organizations and experts from all over the world. K-12 teachers can browse t…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 20, 2012

Skype video conference with a Sydney school

Hi, I'm looking to partner up with some schools internationally. I work with students aged 8 to 12 years of age. My school is in the inner…

Started by Jed Hayes

26 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Ms.Yolanda Egea

Question about showing video

Can anyone tell me more about using video in the presentation? I see it says not to show video that is not housed in an external hosting se…

Started by Gayle Kolodny Cole

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

A Better World

We have starteed the project again this year with Our 6th grade students. They will be working in six week rotations(the second one starts…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Lisette G. Casey

Videos for Communities and Service

Your Name and Title: Rushton Hurley, executive director   School or Organization Name: Next Vista for Learning   Co-Presenter Name(s): Cori…

Started by Rushton Hurley

0 Oct 31, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service