Translate

Join GEC News on Remind

To receive news and resources via email or text, follow this link: https://www.remind.com/join/gecnews.

Remind has translation capabilities in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and simplified Chinese. Read more about Remind's translation features and directions for joining this Remind class are available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. 

Remind_English.pdf

Remind_French_France.pdf

Remind_Spanish_Spain.pdf

Spanish_LatinAmerica.pdf

Remind_Portuguese.pdf

Latest Activity

Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @GoogleForEdu: Hear from inspiring researchers, scientists & more to shape today's students→tomorrow's leaders at #GoogleEduOnAir https:…
TwitterThursday · Reply · Retweet
Dixie Somers posted a blog post
Thursday
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @iEARNUSA: In honor of #givingtuesday, consider donating to @iearnusa and supporting programs that foster peace and empathy. https://t.c
TwitterTuesday · Reply · Retweet
Hanan Ismail Ibrahim Abu Hussein added a discussion to the group Al Sailiya school Grade 12/3 students
Tuesday
Hanan Ismail Ibrahim Abu Hussein posted a group
Tuesday
Profile Icon via Twitter
The deadline for the Great Global Project Grant is December 1. Submissions must focus on globally connected... https://t.co/d9Jus3XlVW
TwitterTuesday · Reply · Retweet
Profile IconThe Global Education Conference via Facebook

The deadline for the Great Global Project Grant is December 1. Submissions must focus on globally connected project-based learning. http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/the-great-global-project-challenge.html

See More
FacebookTuesday · Reply
Profile Icon via Twitter
TwitterMonday · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
The unexpected will happen more and more. #GENEParis @edgarmorinparis
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @lilite5: .@sumingkhoo Access to information do not empowered people. Global education needs empowering people #GENEParis @Youth_Forum @…
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @ifmsa: Where is the role of youth in #globaleducation and implementing #SDGs ? How can we create avenues for youth in policy making? #G
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @lilite5: Critical global education is now harder to justify to promote & to fund, even is crucial for citizenship #GENEParis @AFD_Franc

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sustainable Living PBL

Your Name and Title: Wayne Feller, Technology & Innovation CoachSchool or Organization Name: Stillwater School District #834Co-Presente…

Started by Wayne Feller

1 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Lucy Gray

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Robin Neal

Improving Teacher Training in the Developing World With Locally Created Video and Cordless Projectors

Your Name and Title: Matthew York, Executive Director School or Organization Name: One Mobil Projector Per Trainer Co-Presenter Name(s):…

Started by Claire Pelley

0 Oct 28, 2014

ePals and Smithsonian Launch Global Junior Folklorist Challenge

Hello all, I wanted everybody to know about this challenge from ePals and the Smithsonian which invites kids to explore and share informati…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Apr 2, 2014

Collaborative Video Learning

Your Name and Title: Randy Hilgers School or Organization Name: worldtraining.org Co-presenter:Diane Tarkowski, MBA, MIS Adjunct Faculty A…

Started by Randy Hilgers

9 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Randy Hilgers

From print to electronic journals, moving towards video journals

Your Name and Title: Mohammad Ishaq Lone, Assistant Librarian School or Organization Name: Allama Iqbal Library, University of Kashmir Area…

Started by MOHAMMAD ISHAQ LONE

1 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Digital Human Library

The Digital Human Library connects teachers and students with organizations and experts from all over the world. K-12 teachers can browse t…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 20, 2012

Skype video conference with a Sydney school

Hi, I'm looking to partner up with some schools internationally. I work with students aged 8 to 12 years of age. My school is in the inner…

Started by Jed Hayes

26 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Egea

Question about showing video

Can anyone tell me more about using video in the presentation? I see it says not to show video that is not housed in an external hosting se…

Started by Gayle Kolodny Cole

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

A Better World

We have starteed the project again this year with Our 6th grade students. They will be working in six week rotations(the second one starts…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Lisette G. Casey

RSS

© 2016   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service