All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In need of Danish Teachers as part of a Danish Education System Study--USA

Please allow me to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Brittany Spatz, and I am currently an educator in a diverse middle school…

Started by Brittany Spatz

7 Aug 26
Reply by Brittany Spatz

ePortfolios

Dear all: Can someone help in giving me some resources on which ePortfolio to use for more than 100 faculty members in a private Universit…

Started by Dr. Zeina Nehme

0 Nov 21, 2014

About Ian Murray - Australian Technologist come Coach & Facilitator

Having grown up through the age of computers and technology, with a deep interest in mathematics, I have spent nearly 30 years working wit…

Started by Ian Murray

0 Nov 1, 2014

iEARN

FlippingPD - Pre-Service Teachers Teaching Teachers Globally

Your Name and Title: Eva Brown, Instructor/Developer School or Organization Name: Red River College Co-Presenter Name(s): Meghan Reid, Sy…

Started by Eva Brown

0 Sep 25, 2014

ePals and Smithsonian Launch Global Junior Folklorist Challenge

Hello all, I wanted everybody to know about this challenge from ePals and the Smithsonian which invites kids to explore and share informati…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Apr 2, 2014

iEARN

Map to Lifelong Learning for All: Technology, Knowledge Sharing & Social Experiences

Your Name and Title:  Evonne Heyning, CoFounding Director Organization Name:  Grow Games, EDDEFY  Area of the World from Which You Will Pre…

Started by Evonne

5 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Tech Tools and Resources to use in classroom

Your Name and Title: Sergio Leal School or Organization Name: University of Lisbon, Portugal Co-Presenter Name(s):  Area of the World fr…

Started by Sergio Leal

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

Andragogy: Facilitating adult learners with online learning

Your Name and Title:Dr Kulari Lokuge Dona School, Library, or Organization Name:School of Sustainable Futures, Swinburne University of Tec…

Started by Kulari Lokuge

5 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Twitter, wiki and social networks as pedagogical mediations to teach and learn in (and out) the classroom.

Session Title: Twitter, wiki and social networks as pedagogical mediations to teach and learn inside (and outside) the classroom. (Twitter,…

Started by Jairo Alberto Galindo C.

0 Oct 29, 2012

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service