All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ePals and Smithsonian Launch Global Junior Folklorist Challenge

Hello all, I wanted everybody to know about this challenge from ePals and the Smithsonian which invites kids to explore and share informati…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Apr 2

iEARN

Map to Lifelong Learning for All: Technology, Knowledge Sharing & Social Experiences

Your Name and Title:  Evonne Heyning, CoFounding Director Organization Name:  Grow Games, EDDEFY  Area of the World from Which You Will Pre…

Started by Evonne

5 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Tech Tools and Resources to use in classroom

Your Name and Title: Sergio Leal School or Organization Name: University of Lisbon, Portugal Co-Presenter Name(s):  Area of the World fr…

Started by Sergio Leal

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

Andragogy: Facilitating adult learners with online learning

Your Name and Title:Dr Kulari Lokuge Dona School, Library, or Organization Name:School of Sustainable Futures, Swinburne University of Tec…

Started by Kulari Lokuge

5 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Twitter, wiki and social networks as pedagogical mediations to teach and learn in (and out) the classroom.

Session Title: Twitter, wiki and social networks as pedagogical mediations to teach and learn inside (and outside) the classroom. (Twitter,…

Started by Jairo Alberto Galindo C.

0 Oct 29, 2012

900+ of the BEST Educational Sites, Tools, Apps - Clearly Organized by Subject and Topic

Educators, nearly 900 pins of the latest and greatest technology, apps, videos, news, professional development, educational blogs, infograp…

Started by Jeff Hoffart and Tosca Killoran

0 Oct 8, 2012

Free Global Education eBooks & Classroom Project #iPad #Kindle

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share with you the children's eBook series I just published with my colleagues, "The Adventures of BB and Sam".…

Started by Anna

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Adrienne

My college professor landed a Skype interview with Suu Kyi of Burma with a YouTube video!

I'm reaching out to the Global Ed Ning I want to publicize the incredible work that one of my favorite college professors, John Boyer at V…

Started by Jessy Irwin

4 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jessy Irwin

Three Effective Ways to Search The Web Educators Need to Know

Here are three  techniques you need to be aware of in order to better search the web and to easily and efficiently find content to include…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Nov 7, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service