All Discussions Tagged 'studies' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

iEARN

ISO - Grants for students/teachers to visit partner schools around the world

Our school has a few ongoing partnerships with schools in Martinique and Thailand. We are seeking ways to secure funding to help our studen…

Started by Lisa Clarke

0 Aug 31, 2012

Looking for international Skype partners

As a whole school, we are studying various parts of the globe in Social Studies for the next two months. Each grade has a different contine…

Started by Bernadette Roche

1 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bernadette Roche

Examples of Successful Education Collaboration Initiatives Across Borders

Hello. I am currently involved in a number of education collaboration initiatives and research projects. As part of this work, my colleagu…

Started by Anna

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jack Strelec

International Studies Schools Association

Anyone going to this conference in Chicago? Has anyone ever attended this event? Emily Kornblut just told me about it! I'd also be interes…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Emily Kornblut

Library of Congress Online: Teaching with Primary Sources

Eastern Regional Conference http://tps.waynesburg.edu/ TPS_2008_Eastern_Regional_Conference/index.htm May 21 and 22, 2008 Free conferenc…

Started by Sue Wise

0 Mar 12, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service