All Discussions Tagged 'skype' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iEARN

Looking for Kindergarten Classrooms!!

Our Kindergarten classes at Avenues: The World School in NYC are learning about how they are the same/different from other 5 year olds arou…

Started by Kristen Paino

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Maria Colussa

Skype with my Grade 9 English Class in Toronto about Shakespeare

Hello Everyone, I'm Jamie Cohen, a Grade 9 English teacher at a school just outside of Toronto.   My purpose in posting is to connect wit…

Started by Jamie Cohen

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Irene Saranceva

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

Looking for collaborative projects in Spanish

Hola!  I'm a high school teacher in Ohio who is looking to collaborate with another high school Spanish teacher or an English teacher in a…

Started by Sherry Amorocho

10 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Rosemary

Digital Human Library

The Digital Human Library connects teachers and students with organizations and experts from all over the world. K-12 teachers can browse t…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 20, 2012

Online groups for global collaborations

At the P2PU School of Ed, we are starting two new groups to form global classroom collaborations. You are invited to participate in these g…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

5 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Elena Grigorouk

My college professor landed a Skype interview with Suu Kyi of Burma with a YouTube video!

I'm reaching out to the Global Ed Ning I want to publicize the incredible work that one of my favorite college professors, John Boyer at V…

Started by Jessy Irwin

4 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jessy Irwin

21St century skills in action

A colleague and I have started a website/blog for educators, in the middle grades, to help them find ways to use 21st century skills in the…

Started by Garth Holman

0 May 4, 2010

We would love your help

Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help us out, and at the same time hopefully give your students a new…

Started by Rob Sbaglia

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Mark Fijor

Looking for international Skype partners

As a whole school, we are studying various parts of the globe in Social Studies for the next two months. Each grade has a different contine…

Started by Bernadette Roche

1 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bernadette Roche

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service