Translate

CERTIFICATES POSTED

Presenter, attendee, and volunteer certificates are posted for those who requested them via our required form by our deadline of December 1, 2014. Here is the link: https://app.box.com/2014geccertificates.

The request process is now closed.  If you did not submit a request or you did not follow directions precisely, then you will not receive a certificate. The deadline for requests was December 1, 2014. Try again next year! We will be moving to a digital badging system next year that will make it easier for participants to show evidence of their work within the Global Education Conference community. 

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School inventory software ?

Hello , can you suggest me some good,simple and inexpensive school inventory software ?

Started by Jessica Goss

0 Nov 16, 2014

A Strategy for Globalizing Secondary School: Global Citizenship/Competency Certificates

Your Name and Title: Peter Gilmartin, Program Director at Primary Source School or Organization Name: Primary Source Co-Presenter Name(s):…

Started by Peter Gilmartin

0 Oct 29, 2014

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16, 2014

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16, 2014

Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents

Hello! I'm sharing the resources and slides from my presentation, "Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents." Enjoy! The Powe…

Started by Dounia Bredes

0 Nov 21, 2013

High school course in global leadership

Hi, does anyone have any ideas (or materials) for a high school course in global leadership?  The goal of the course is to prepare students…

Started by Steve Weissburg

6 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Angel Ramos Ritzel

iEARN

Celebrating Diversity: International Day of Peace

Your Name and Title: Jackson Gillette, 8th grade student School, Library, or Organization Name: Country Day World School   
Co-Presenter Na…

Started by Fran Siracusa

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Diane Midness

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

Looking for journalist who can publish article about school

About Takshila Education   This is true story about myself in this youtube video.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Of15T9gCGs&list=LLP

Started by Rajesh Kumar

0 Dec 13, 2012

Digital Human Library

The Digital Human Library connects teachers and students with organizations and experts from all over the world. K-12 teachers can browse t…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 20, 2012

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service