All Discussions Tagged 'school' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School inventory software ?

Hello , can you suggest me some good,simple and inexpensive school inventory software ?

Started by Jessica Goss

0 Nov 16

A Strategy for Globalizing Secondary School: Global Citizenship/Competency Certificates

Your Name and Title: Peter Gilmartin, Program Director at Primary Source School or Organization Name: Primary Source Co-Presenter Name(s):…

Started by Peter Gilmartin

0 Oct 29

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents

Hello! I'm sharing the resources and slides from my presentation, "Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents." Enjoy! The Powe…

Started by Dounia Bredes

0 Nov 21, 2013

High school course in global leadership

Hi, does anyone have any ideas (or materials) for a high school course in global leadership?  The goal of the course is to prepare students…

Started by Steve Weissburg

6 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Angel Ramos Ritzel

iEARN

Celebrating Diversity: International Day of Peace

Your Name and Title: Jackson Gillette, 8th grade student School, Library, or Organization Name: Country Day World School   
Co-Presenter Na…

Started by Fran Siracusa

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Diane Midness

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

Looking for journalist who can publish article about school

About Takshila Education   This is true story about myself in this youtube video.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Of15T9gCGs&list=LLP

Started by Rajesh Kumar

0 Dec 13, 2012

Digital Human Library

The Digital Human Library connects teachers and students with organizations and experts from all over the world. K-12 teachers can browse t…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 20, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service