Translate

Join GEC News on Remind

To receive news and resources via email or text, follow this link: https://www.remind.com/join/gecnews.

Remind has translation capabilities in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and simplified Chinese. Read more about Remind's translation features and directions for joining this Remind class are available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. 

Remind_English.pdf

Remind_French_France.pdf

Remind_Spanish_Spain.pdf

Spanish_LatinAmerica.pdf

Remind_Portuguese.pdf

All Discussions Tagged 'projects' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ePals Launches New Version of Global Education Platform

Hi folks, Just wanted you all to know that Cricket Media has put out a new and improved, still free, version of their safe global education…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Jan 14

Environmental Issues - Local Australian and Asian Priorities

We are a Grade 6 class, from Melbourne, Australia, looking to work with a class in an Asian school to share ideas and experiences about loc…

Started by Jane Brayshaw

2 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by William York

The Global Monster Project: K-6 Experiential Collaboration

Your Name and Title: Dr. Terry K. Smith School or Organization Name: Radford University, School of Teacher Education & Leadership Are…

Started by Terry Smith

0 Nov 1, 2015

PreK-8: Register today for our Global Project!

New Global Project: If You Learned Here Hello! I want to extend the invitation to join a two month (March and April 2015) global collabo…

Started by Carolyn Skibba

0 Feb 18, 2015

math collaborative

Dear Colleagues My name is Steve Weissburg, I teach secondary level mathematics in Ithaca, New York.  I am a former Fulbright Fellow (Sout…

Started by Steve Weissburg

0 Sep 6, 2014

Looking for Spanish–Speaking ePals

Our advanced Spanish class in the high school is looking for Spanish–speaking ePals with whom to have conversations via email. They are int…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Jan 24, 2014

Looking for Class in UK to Connect with 8th Grade Students in Memphis, TN for Literature Study

Our eighth grade students would love to connect with a class in the UK as they read Great Expectations. Below is the information from the i…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Jan 24, 2014

Looking for K-5 Classrooms to join our Global Weather Project!

Collaborative and real-time data projects engage students in collecting, analyzing, and sharing data from web-based databases; as well as a…

Started by Kristen Paino

0 Sep 18, 2013

measure the world

Greetings Fellow Educators,I wanted to make you aware of a world-wide collaboration opportunity that is:1. easy2. fun3. happening very soon…

Started by Steve Weissburg

2 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Weissburg

iEARN

iEARN Club in Braslav Gymnasium: globalizing educational practice of students

Your Name and Title: Olga Luksha, teacher of English School, Library, or Organization Name:Braslav Gymnasium Co-Presenter Name(s): Count…

Started by Olga Luksha

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Olga Luksha

RSS

© 2016   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service