Translate

Join GEC News on Remind

To receive news and resources via email or text, follow this link: https://www.remind.com/join/gecnews.

Remind has translation capabilities in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and simplified Chinese. Read more about Remind's translation features and directions for joining this Remind class are available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. 

Remind_English.pdf

Remind_French_France.pdf

Remind_Spanish_Spain.pdf

Spanish_LatinAmerica.pdf

Remind_Portuguese.pdf

All Discussions Tagged 'project-based' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smithsonian-Cricket Media Global Kids Invention Challenge

Hello everybody, This year the Smithsonian-Cricket Media Kids Invention Challenge focuses on solutions to real-world health problems. It's…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Feb 2

The Global Monster Project: K-6 Experiential Collaboration

Your Name and Title: Dr. Terry K. Smith School or Organization Name: Radford University, School of Teacher Education & Leadership Are…

Started by Terry Smith

0 Nov 1, 2015

ePals and Smithsonian Launch Global Junior Folklorist Challenge

Hello all, I wanted everybody to know about this challenge from ePals and the Smithsonian which invites kids to explore and share informati…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Apr 2, 2014

Students Across Continents to Collaborate to Develop Mobile Apps for Social Good

Your Name and Title: Dr. Christelle Scharff, Associate Professor of Computer Science, US Fulbright Scholar School, Library, or Organizati…

Started by Christelle Scharff

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Christelle Scharff

Capacity Building in Mobile App Development through Project-based Learning and Mentoring in Senegal and Benin

Your Name and Title: Dr. Christelle Scharff, Associate Professor of Computer Science, US Fulbright Scholar School, Library, or Organizatio…

Started by Christelle Scharff

0 Oct 28, 2012

New Group on Challenge Based Learning!

Hi Everyone - I'm prepping for a workshop I'll be facilitating at the Learning 2.012 conference in Beijing in about a month. The focus of t…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Sep 3, 2012

New TIGed E-Course begins February 8, 2012: Project-Based Learning for Global Citizenship

Please join me for the next cohort of TIGed's newest e-course offering, "Project-Based Learning for Global Citizenship," beginning on Wedne…

Started by Jennifer D. Klein

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jennifer D. Klein

Learning Adventures - A New Approach for Transforming Real and Virtual Classroom Environments

Your Name and Title: Gary S. Stager, Ph.D. Executive Director   School or Organization Name:  The Constructivist Consortium   Co-Presenter…

Started by Gary S. Stager, Ph.D.

4 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

Introduction to Global Education and Global Project-Based Learning--TakingITGlobal e-Courses

My name is Jennifer and I am the professor for TIGed's e-courses in global education. I invite you to join me and teachers around the world…

Started by Jennifer D. Klein

0 Aug 31, 2011

RSS

© 2016   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service