All Discussions Tagged 'project-based' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ePals and Smithsonian Launch Global Junior Folklorist Challenge

Hello all, I wanted everybody to know about this challenge from ePals and the Smithsonian which invites kids to explore and share informati…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Apr 2

Students Across Continents to Collaborate to Develop Mobile Apps for Social Good

Your Name and Title: Dr. Christelle Scharff, Associate Professor of Computer Science, US Fulbright Scholar School, Library, or Organizati…

Started by Christelle Scharff

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Christelle Scharff

Capacity Building in Mobile App Development through Project-based Learning and Mentoring in Senegal and Benin

Your Name and Title: Dr. Christelle Scharff, Associate Professor of Computer Science, US Fulbright Scholar School, Library, or Organizatio…

Started by Christelle Scharff

0 Oct 28, 2012

New Group on Challenge Based Learning!

Hi Everyone - I'm prepping for a workshop I'll be facilitating at the Learning 2.012 conference in Beijing in about a month. The focus of t…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Sep 3, 2012

New TIGed E-Course begins February 8, 2012: Project-Based Learning for Global Citizenship

Please join me for the next cohort of TIGed's newest e-course offering, "Project-Based Learning for Global Citizenship," beginning on Wedne…

Started by Jennifer D. Klein

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jennifer D. Klein

Learning Adventures - A New Approach for Transforming Real and Virtual Classroom Environments

Your Name and Title: Gary S. Stager, Ph.D. Executive Director   School or Organization Name:  The Constructivist Consortium   Co-Presenter…

Started by Gary S. Stager, Ph.D.

4 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

Introduction to Global Education and Global Project-Based Learning--TakingITGlobal e-Courses

My name is Jennifer and I am the professor for TIGed's e-courses in global education. I invite you to join me and teachers around the world…

Started by Jennifer D. Klein

0 Aug 31, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service