All Discussions Tagged 'partners' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

THANK YOU!

I would like to sincerely thank Lucy Gray and Steve Hargadon, the conference moderators, and all of the contributing partner organizations…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 17, 2012

iEARN

ISO - Grants for students/teachers to visit partner schools around the world

Our school has a few ongoing partnerships with schools in Martinique and Thailand. We are seeking ways to secure funding to help our studen…

Started by Lisa Clarke

0 Aug 31, 2012

Looking for Primary partnership

I have developed a collaborative projects about trees. We would share trees common to our area 3 times a year. My class is from CA and will…

Started by lady di

0 Sep 23, 2009

Islands Around the World

Our multiage class (6-8 year olds) is learning, sharing and celebrating the unique aspects of island communities around the world. Through…

Started by Valerie Becker

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by HASTAC

Looking for Grade 5 ESL Student Blogging & Podcasting Partners

We have a wonderful grade 5 ESL teacher here at ISB who is looking for grade 5 ESL students around the world to start a small, manageable b…

Started by Kim Cofino

2 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Kim Cofino

Looking for Elementary Student Bloggers

Here at the International School Bangkok in Thailand, we have several elementary school classes with individual student bloggers (ie: each…

Started by Kim Cofino

2 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Kim Cofino

Art Project (children aged 7-11) partners please

Hi - I am planning an 'International Art' project for this Autumn term (September through December 2007) with my mixed KS2 class (ages 7-11…

Started by Jo Rhys-Jones

0 Jun 27, 2007

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service