Translate

All Discussions Tagged 'middle' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

I teach Social Studies in a public middle school in Rhode Island (USA).  Our class would like to share and collaborate with other classroom…

Started by R Blackburn

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

Judo Math-Relationship Based Math Meets the Common Core Standards

Your Name and Title:  Marc Shulman, Math Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name: High Tech Middle, Point Loma Co-Presenter Name(s)…

Started by Marc Shulman

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

Looking for participants for our Weather Around The World Project!

Collaborative and real-time data projects engage students in collecting, analyzing, and sharing data from web-based databases; as well as a…

Started by Kristen Paino

5 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mary Hosier

Empowering Children to Connect, Collaborate and Take Action through Reading and Writing Dynamic Nonfiction

Trusted Authors. Quality Literature. Delighting Digital Kids. Your Name and Title: Seymour Simon / Author and Founder Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Liz Nealon

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Middle School Digital Art Journal Exchange

Our art teacher would like to set up with a teacher in another country a digital project where students would create handmade journals.  In…

Started by Lindsey Gallagher

0 Nov 10, 2011

Bias and Stereotypes

I'd like to create a project in which students learn to recognize bias and stereotypes.  The collaborative element would be a wiki where pe…

Started by Amanda Westman

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Deborah Schiano

William and Mary-7th grade Persuasion class looking for partner class

We are a class of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders in Colorado. We are using the William and Mary unit on Persuasion and are looking for other cla…

Started by Joe J

0 Aug 11, 2010

Looking for international Skype partners

As a whole school, we are studying various parts of the globe in Social Studies for the next two months. Each grade has a different contine…

Started by Bernadette Roche

1 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bernadette Roche

Music Technology Collaboration

I am seeking a global partner(s) for a project with my gr. 8 (age 13) students. They are taking "music technology" for 12 weeks. I would lo…

Started by Sarah Barton Thomas

0 Jun 11, 2009

Collaborative Project Studying the Holocaust

I'm beginning to plan a project for middle years students to study the Holocaust. I'd like to start the project in October, 08 and run for…

Started by Kimberly Brown

3 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Lynne Crowe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service