Translate

All Discussions Tagged 'language' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Webinar: Developing a "Spanish for Leadership" Course

Part of the NOBLE Webinar Series:  Preparing Students for the Global Workplace Date:  Tuesday, January 14, 2014 Time:  7:30  Eastern Stan…

Started by Mary Risner

0 Jan 11

Webinar Series: Preparing Students for Global Careers

Are you curious about teaching "languages for specific purposes (LSP)" but not sure what it's all about? Do you think this is only for col…

Started by Mary Risner

0 Dec 4, 2013

Poetry and Physics - Simmilair Games?

Your Name and Title: Hana Sustkova School, Library, or Organization Name: Lacadalet o.s. Co-Presenter Name(s): Ulf Seifert Country f…

Started by Hana Sustkova

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

900+ of the BEST Educational Sites, Tools, Apps - Clearly Organized by Subject and Topic

Educators, nearly 900 pins of the latest and greatest technology, apps, videos, news, professional development, educational blogs, infograp…

Started by Jeff Hoffart and Tosca Killoran

0 Oct 8, 2012

Twitter chat on learning/teaching languages this Wednesday (Feb 8)

HI folks! Please join EdSurge this Wednesday, February 8th, for our inaugural #esinstruct Twitter chat on the best tools, tips, and techniq…

Started by Elizabeth Corcoran

0 Feb 6, 2012

Language Learning Activities

There is a great list of language learning activites that I have put together. I am always looking for more ideas so if you have a great id…

Started by Aaron G Myers

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Sven Cederberg

European children’s traveling language library - EU project for other countries

Global Association     Schools in other countries will be able to use the library by helping to form Eurolib networks in their countries.…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Mar 5, 2011

International Collaboration Opportunity: Festivals and Cultures

Dear all,Recently I am planning a new integrated (humanity and language) project about cultures and festivals. I wonder if any of you would…

Started by Sally Wan

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Robert Zenhausern

International Collaboration Opportunity: Festivals and Cultures

Dear all,Recently I am planning a new integrated (humanity and language) project about cultures and festivals. I wonder if any of you would…

Started by Sally Wan

0 Oct 17, 2010

European Union Project Opportunity for Schools - invitation to take part

Below I have posted information about a European Union funded education project Chain Stories for early language learning via 'Inter-compre…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 8, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service