Translate

CERTIFICATES POSTED

Presenter, attendee, and volunteer certificates are posted for those who requested them via our required form by our deadline of December 1, 2014. Here is the link: https://app.box.com/2014geccertificates.

The request process is now closed.  If you did not submit a request or you did not follow directions precisely, then you will not receive a certificate. The deadline for requests was December 1, 2014. Try again next year! We will be moving to a digital badging system next year that will make it easier for participants to show evidence of their work within the Global Education Conference community. 

All Discussions Tagged 'introduction' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hi, everyone

I am a PhD student. I am looking forward to the conference. I just signed in this conference. what can I do now? 

Started by Xia Liu

0 Nov 11, 2013

Introducing Myself & Seeking Series Ideas

My name is Emily Holdman. I run a venture called The Remarkables, which connects communities (i.e. a school or class) around the world with…

Started by Emily Holdman

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by anjlinasmith

Global Teacher Intro

Hello all, I've been a part of GEC for about 2 years now and it's sadly taken me this long to get an introductory post up. :)  This year I'…

Started by Lindsey Gallagher

0 Oct 13, 2011

Hodges' model: conceptual integration, personal - group reflective tool

Hi everyone, I live in Lancashire, NW England. I work for the NHS in community mental health as a nurse, but also independent scholar and i…

Started by Peter Jones

0 Feb 17, 2009

Introduction

Hello! A bit about myself... Education consultant and founder of Bon Education, I work with leading organizations around the world on pro…

Started by Anna

0 Feb 11, 2009

Greetings from Argentina!

Hi everybody. It's been a while since I've joined GEC but I haven't realised that we should introduced ourselves here. I'm Sabrina De Vita…

Started by Sabridv

0 Feb 23, 2008

Introducing.... me.

HI, I am a new computer teacher at a small school in Fernie, BC, Canada. I have taught English and social studies for the past ten years. T…

Started by Jamie Hide

6 Oct 9, 2007
Reply by jomcleay

Introduction - Richard Kassissieh

I am the technology director at Catlin Gabel School in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking to deepen our global education program by providing…

Started by Richard Kassissieh

0 Jul 17, 2007

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service