All Discussions Tagged 'global' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iEARN

FlippingPD - Pre-Service Teachers Teaching Teachers Globally

Your Name and Title: Eva Brown, Instructor/Developer School or Organization Name: Red River College Co-Presenter Name(s): Meghan Reid, Sy…

Started by Eva Brown

0 Sep 25

iEARN

Global Education Magazine: World Environmental Day

Embed ID: 6825515/8002054. Open publication - Free publishing “How can we be so arrogant? The planet is, was, and always will be stro…

Started by Javier Collado Ruano

0 Jun 16

Global Competence Certificate Program Deadline Extended!

The Global Competence Certificate (GCC) Program is the first-of-its-kind online graduate level certificate program in global competence edu…

Started by Jennifer Lofing

0 Mar 8

Global Kids Invention Challenge

Hello all, I just wanted to give you a heads up about this competition that gets kids around the world involved in identifying and solving…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Jan 17

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

Blackboard Collaborate on Steroids ... With Windows 8 tablets and wifi hotspots!

Not thinking about it, I took my $399 full windows 8 tablet to lunch with me this week to keep up to date on the conference.  windows8tab.j…

Started by Randy Hilgers

0 Nov 22, 2013

Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents

Hello! I'm sharing the resources and slides from my presentation, "Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents." Enjoy! The Powe…

Started by Dounia Bredes

0 Nov 21, 2013

UClass paid lesson planner positions open!

UClass is adding to its talented teacher board. We are looking for 40 innovative K12 teachers who want to share their Common Core lessons o…

Started by Zackary Ringelstein

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Zackary Ringelstein

The One and Only Ivan, A Global PBL

The One and Only Ivan, A Global PBL This project is an attempt to complete a global project based learning project. All students will read…

Started by Heidi Hutchison

0 Nov 17, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service