All Discussions Tagged 'global' (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In need of Danish Teachers as part of a Danish Education System Study--USA

Please allow me to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Brittany Spatz, and I am currently an educator in a diverse middle school…

Started by Brittany Spatz

5 Jul 14
Reply by Marie Sandvad

Connecting Your Classroom to the World

Here's another article that I recently authored on Connecting Your Classroom to the World.  I've provided information on why developing glo…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 May 1

Global Education Magazine: World Water Day

Download here Open publication - Free publishing Access to a secure, safe and sufficient source of fresh water is a fundamental requ…

Started by Global Education Magazine

0 Mar 22

Participate in "A Day in the Life" exchange

After comparing and contrasting the different lives of children from around the world, the second graders at Echo Horizon School worked tog…

Started by Elaine Wrenn

0 Mar 14

Reflecting on Global Education... open debate!

http://www.globaleducationmagazine.com/global-citizenship-education/ (you can download the article here)  Global Citizenship Education a…

0 Jan 24

Global Education Magazine: International Human Solidarity Day

DOWNLOAD HERE Open publication - Free publishing . HUMANISFESTO: The Biomimetic Symbiosis Between Ecological Sustainability and Human…

0 Dec 18, 2014

Prof Javier Collado Ruano talking about Global Citizenship Education (UNESCO)

Global Citizenship Education for 2015: Strategies, Politics and Perspectives Prof Javier Collado Ruano talking about Global Citizenship E…

0 Dec 12, 2014

Let´s celebrate Human Rights together!

One year ago we launched our special edition on Human Rights! Enjoy it! Download the magazine here     IN MEMORIAM: NELSON MANDELA W…

0 Dec 11, 2014

Online Global Connections in Education undergraduate course

I would like to discuss connecting undergraduate students in international and cross-cultural education courses and in teacher education pr…

Started by David Stoloff

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by David Stoloff

The Ebola Crisis: How the International Community is Responding and What Students Can Do to Help

Your Name and Title: Amiena Mahsoob, Director of Education Programs   School or Organization Name: World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh …

Started by Amiena Mahsoob

0 Oct 30, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service