All Discussions Tagged 'for' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridging Cultures & Worlds Connect

Your Name and Title: Diane Rice  Reference Librarian & Program Coordinator School or Organization Name: Ada Community Library Victory…

Started by Diane Rice

0 Oct 21

Non-violent Activities booklet for elementary students

The booklet was design during the World March for Peace and nonviolence in 2009. The booklet present Coloring and Activity and nonviolent h…

Started by Anne Farrell

0 Oct 7

Transforming Teacher Education through Transdisciplinary and Translational Research

Your Name and Title:  Melda N. Yildiz, Teacher Educator, Global Scholar, Edupreneur School or Organization Name: Kean University Co-Prese…

Started by Melda

2 Sep 2
Reply by Melda

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

New Free Global Education resource published for high schools looking at barriers to universal access to a quality education

Hello Everyone, I’m pleased to announce that the Global Campaign for Education-US Chapter, one of the 2013 GEC co-sponsors, has just launch…

Started by Ed Gragert

0 Jan 16

I DO, I DO, I DO BELIEVE

Dorothy would say as she clicked her sparkling red shoes together.  And the good fairy Glenna waved her wand and all was well with the worl…

Started by Tracy Hanson

9 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Tracy Hanson

The Universal Library for Learning

Next Generation Global Education (NGGE) is committed to creating an educational environment which fosters personalized learning for every c…

Started by Tracy Hanson

3 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

Free, online global ed book club

I'm hosting a FREE, online global ed book club event on November 10th at 3 pm EST. The first book will be Carrie Wagner's "Village Wisdom"…

Started by Missy Gluckmann

0 Nov 1, 2011

About 7 More Hours...

Hey Global Education Collaborative Members - Just a final reminder that you have about 7 hours left to submit proposals for the 2011 Global…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 31, 2011

Online Global Ed Book Club Event - Nov 10th

I'm hosting a FREE, online global ed book club event on November 10th at 3 pm EST. The first book will be Carrie Wagner's "Village Wisdom"…

Started by Missy Gluckmann

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service