All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborations with Reflection, Research and Resolution

Your Name and Title: Carol Teitelman, Coordinator, Distance LearningSchool or Organization Name: ESC Region 13Co-Presenter Name(s):Area of…

Started by Carol Teitelman

2 Oct 28
Reply by Carol Teitelman

Come on in, the water's fine!: 8 year olds in Mozambique, India, the UAE and USA explore water use. A Case Study.

Your Name and Title: Waciuma Wanjohi, 3rd Grade Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name: American School of Bombay Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Waciuma Wanjohi

0 Oct 29, 2012

Empowering Children to Connect, Collaborate and Take Action through Reading and Writing Dynamic Nonfiction

Trusted Authors. Quality Literature. Delighting Digital Kids. Your Name and Title: Seymour Simon / Author and Founder Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Liz Nealon

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

On The Same Day in March

Marilyn Singer wrote a children's book "On The Same Day In March" that describes the weather and climate for countries around the world. I…

Started by Chris GR

0 Jan 15, 2012

Join the i-Spy Community Project

The grade 2 team of teachers and technology coordinator at Graded - The American School of Sao Paulo would like to invite you to participat…

Started by jennifer.peterson

0 Sep 5, 2011

We Need to Connect - School in South Florida

Hi There,   I have a school in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida that contacted me this week looking for help in setting up a global project.  The sc…

Started by Kim Jurczak

0 May 4, 2011

Upper Elementary Classroom seeking Global Collaborators

Hello, I teach fourth grade in Detroit, MI. I am very interested in taking part in global collaborative projects. Would your fourth, fifth,…

Started by Ben Curran

16 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ben Curran

Lighthouses Around the World

This is a primary, elementary school project. The West Tisbury School's multiage class (6-8 year olds) are studying lighthouse around the w…

Started by Valerie Becker

0 Mar 26, 2010

Collaborating with kites around the world

I am a 3rd grade teacher in Connecticut. For the past 3 years my class has made kites in the spring as part of our math curriculum. I start…

Started by Jonah Salsich

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Melvina K

1st - 3rd Grade Community Project

What is a community? Let's learn together to collaborate and find a definition.   Still room to join our Community Project - Grades 1-3 htt…

Started by Mark Carls

0 Feb 11, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service