Translate

All Discussions Tagged 'edtech' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iEARN

Map to Lifelong Learning for All: Technology, Knowledge Sharing & Social Experiences

Your Name and Title:  Evonne Heyning, CoFounding Director Organization Name:  Grow Games, EDDEFY  Area of the World from Which You Will Pre…

Started by Evonne

5 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Teachers and entrepreneurs join together to promote reading, thinking, and collaborating

Your Name and Title: Ben Stern, Academic LiaisonSchool or Organization Name: Ponder Co-Presenter Name(s):Area of the World from Which You…

Started by Ben Stern

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Spreading the Knowledge Revolution!

School or Organization Name: WikiBrains Co-Presenter Name(s): Leon Markovitz Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Tel-Aviv, Isr…

Started by Leon Markovitz

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Leon Markovitz

A Semester of Service

Your Name and Title: Shayne A. Swift, International Baccalaureate Coordinator School or Organization Name: Parkdale High School 6001 Good L…

Started by Shayne Swift

0 Sep 19, 2013

Introducing Myself & Seeking Series Ideas

My name is Emily Holdman. I run a venture called The Remarkables, which connects communities (i.e. a school or class) around the world with…

Started by Emily Holdman

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by anjlinasmith

iEARN

Connected Learning: Eddefy Paths, Profiles, Preferences, Ratings & Recommendations

Your Name and Title:Evonne Heyning, CoFounder of EddefySchool, Library, or Organization Name:Singularity University - EddefyCo-Presenter Na…

Started by Evonne

0 Oct 29, 2012

Uniting Black Diasporan Youth, One Story at a Time

Your Name and Title: Kelechi Edozie-Anyadiegwu, Founder School, Library, or Organization Name: JELYPals Co-Presenter Name(s): Country fr…

Started by Kelechi Anyadiegwu

4 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kelechi Anyadiegwu

PenPal News - A free web app that uses news as a conversation-starter to connect students around the world

Your Name and Title: Michael Bernstein   School or Organization Name: PenPal News   Co-Presenter Name(s):   Area of the World from Which Yo…

Started by Michael Bernstein

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Michael Bernstein

Green Screen Users?

Hi Everyone- Trying to do "green screen" with our closed-circuit morning announcements next year, know any elementary MAC schools doing th…

Started by Lori Mustille

1 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Melissa Smith

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service