All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classrooms as Cruise Ships, Not Deserted Islands: Helping Students Build Global Community in the Online Graphic Design Classroom

Your Name and Title: Lisa Hammershaimb, Senior Associate Dean of Graphic Arts, Online Division School or Organization Name: Independence U…

Started by Lisa Hammershaimb

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

Using Digital Comics for teaching and learning

Dear friends Being a technology user and a language teacher, I try to integrate both by trying out new, motivating ways to teach the learne…

Started by ambreen arslan

0 Nov 19, 2013

I DO, I DO, I DO BELIEVE

Dorothy would say as she clicked her sparkling red shoes together.  And the good fairy Glenna waved her wand and all was well with the worl…

Started by Tracy Hanson

9 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Tracy Hanson

Effective Teachers & Leaders - Around the Globe

Across the USA and the globe Teacher & Leader Effectiveness is a hot topic expecially as it relates to new evaluation systems.  What st…

Started by Cathy C. White

4 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Cathy C. White

Making a Better World Online for Children: Teaching Digital Literacy and Citizenship

Your Name and Title:  Louisa, Education Program Manager School or Organization Name: Common Sense Media Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of th…

Started by Rosalind Rosario

1 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Digital Human Library

The Digital Human Library connects teachers and students with organizations and experts from all over the world. K-12 teachers can browse t…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 20, 2012

THANK YOU!

I would like to sincerely thank Lucy Gray and Steve Hargadon, the conference moderators, and all of the contributing partner organizations…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Nov 17, 2012

iEARN

Can we improve litracy skills using the computers in kindergarten?

Children are very curious about the computer and how to use it. Using computers appropriately improves cognitive development such as motor-…

Started by Warda Sada Gerges

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Empowering Children to Connect, Collaborate and Take Action through Reading and Writing Dynamic Nonfiction

Trusted Authors. Quality Literature. Delighting Digital Kids. Your Name and Title: Seymour Simon / Author and Founder Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Liz Nealon

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

Seeking global partners for IEARN Project: Digital Citizenship--becoming digitally responsible

Dear all, I have designed a project for IEARN and currently seeking global partners to begin this project. Kindly read the details of the p…

Started by Nudrat Rahman Sheikh

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Nudrat Rahman Sheikh

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service