All Discussions Tagged 'conference' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

August Conference Announcements

Hello to all GEC Community Members! As most US schools are back in session this month, I thought I'd take the opportunity to send a quick u…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 25

Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents

Hello! I'm sharing the resources and slides from my presentation, "Lessons Learned: Connecting Online, Across Continents." Enjoy! The Powe…

Started by Dounia Bredes

0 Nov 21, 2013

Educating for a Just, Peaceful & Sustainable Future - A Humane Education Conference - September 21st in NYC

Hello all, I am writing as board member of the Institute for Humane Education (http://www.humaneeducation.org/) to announce the first annu…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Jun 14, 2013

The Core of Education Podcast: Lucy Gray of the Global Education Conference

Thanks to Rod Berger for this podcast for RANDA Solutions! Listen if you'd like to know the story behind this Global Education Conference!…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Rod Berger, PsyD

Skype video conference with a Sydney school

Hi, I'm looking to partner up with some schools internationally. I work with students aged 8 to 12 years of age. My school is in the inner…

Started by Jed Hayes

26 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Ms.Yolanda Egea

October Conference News

In this newsletter.....  Conference Deadline Extended Film Exhibition Deadline Extended New Videos About Our Community and Conference N…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 10, 2012

Social Learning Summit Today

Join Steve Hargadon and many GEC members online today for the free and virtual Social Learning Summit.  Check out the schedule ! http://ww…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Apr 21, 2012

Announcing the 2012 Global Education Conference!

Third Annual Global Education Conference Streaming Live Online in partnership with iEARN November 12 - 16, 2012     April 5, 2012 – The th…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Apr 5, 2012

Conference Update for November 16, 2011

Hi Everyone - We're half way through the conference and still going strong! Thanks to presenters and volunteers for keeping this entire pro…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Nov 16, 2011

Conference Update for November 15, 2011

Hi Everyone -   The conference is up and running around the clock through Friday AM in most US time zones. We hope you'll have time to drop…

Started by Lucy Gray

4 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service