Translate

CERTIFICATES POSTED

Presenter, attendee, and volunteer certificates are posted for those who requested them via our required form by our deadline of December 1, 2014. Here is the link: https://app.box.com/2014geccertificates.

The request process is now closed.  If you did not submit a request or you did not follow directions precisely, then you will not receive a certificate. The deadline for requests was December 1, 2014. Try again next year! We will be moving to a digital badging system next year that will make it easier for participants to show evidence of their work within the Global Education Conference community. 

All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Kids Invention Challenge

Hello all, I just wanted to give you a heads up about this competition that gets kids around the world involved in identifying and solving…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Jan 17, 2014

Teacher Travel Grant Competition - Applications Due March 15

Just stumbled about this opportunity from Hilton Honors! From their web site: Hilton HHonors™, the guest loyalty program of Hilton Worldwi…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Mar 7, 2013

Ethical/Character Education Curriculum Development Competition

Responsibility, Integrity, Morality, Accountability : do the majority of families around the world teach their youth these concepts? Teachi…

Started by Hye Fidelity

0 Aug 27, 2012

LAUNCHING TODAY: HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY*********HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge CompetitionHASTAC is proud to announce a…

Started by Mandy Dailey

0 Nov 17, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / Fourth Digital Media and Learning Competition- Sept. 15

Hi, everyone,   I wanted to extend a special invitation to the Global Education Collaborative. We hope you can join us on September 15th, e…

Started by Mandy Dailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

You're invited! Badges for Lifelong Learning/Fourth Digital Media and Learning Competition- Sept 15

Hi, everyone,   I wanted to extend a special invitation to the Global Education Collaborative. We hope you can join us on September 15th, e…

Started by Mandy Dailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

The new kid on the block ;-)

Hi, I just found this forum through the NECC birds-of-a-feather wiki. What a cool forum!! I'm managing a nonprofit project, eSpindle Learni…

Started by Rosevita

0 May 16, 2007

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service