Translate

All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Kids Invention Challenge

Hello all, I just wanted to give you a heads up about this competition that gets kids around the world involved in identifying and solving…

Started by Susan McLester

0 Jan 17

Teacher Travel Grant Competition - Applications Due March 15

Just stumbled about this opportunity from Hilton Honors! From their web site: Hilton HHonors™, the guest loyalty program of Hilton Worldwi…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Mar 7, 2013

Ethical/Character Education Curriculum Development Competition

Responsibility, Integrity, Morality, Accountability : do the majority of families around the world teach their youth these concepts? Teachi…

Started by Hye Fidelity

0 Aug 27, 2012

LAUNCHING TODAY: HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY*********HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge CompetitionHASTAC is proud to announce a…

Started by Mandy Dailey

0 Nov 17, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / Fourth Digital Media and Learning Competition- Sept. 15

Hi, everyone,   I wanted to extend a special invitation to the Global Education Collaborative. We hope you can join us on September 15th, e…

Started by Mandy Dailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

You're invited! Badges for Lifelong Learning/Fourth Digital Media and Learning Competition- Sept 15

Hi, everyone,   I wanted to extend a special invitation to the Global Education Collaborative. We hope you can join us on September 15th, e…

Started by Mandy Dailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

The new kid on the block ;-)

Hi, I just found this forum through the NECC birds-of-a-feather wiki. What a cool forum!! I'm managing a nonprofit project, eSpindle Learni…

Started by Rosevita

0 May 16, 2007

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service