Translate

CERTIFICATES POSTED

Presenter, attendee, and volunteer certificates are posted for those who requested them via our required form by our deadline of December 1, 2014. Here is the link: https://app.box.com/2014geccertificates.

The request process is now closed.  If you did not submit a request or you did not follow directions precisely, then you will not receive a certificate. The deadline for requests was December 1, 2014. Try again next year! We will be moving to a digital badging system next year that will make it easier for participants to show evidence of their work within the Global Education Conference community. 

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classrooms as Cruise Ships, Not Deserted Islands: Helping Students Build Global Community in the Online Graphic Design Classroom

Your Name and Title: Lisa Hammershaimb, Senior Associate Dean of Graphic Arts, Online Division School or Organization Name: Independence U…

Started by Lisa Hammershaimb

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Lucy Gray

Playful Learning: Connecting Educators through Games

Your Name and Title: Brian Bullock, Project Manager School or Organization Name: Learning Games Network Co-Presenter Name(s): Peter Stidw…

Started by Brian Bullock

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

The Dream Flag Project -- connecting students to their dreams and their dreams to the world

Your Name and Title: Jeffrey Harlan, Director of The Dream Flag Project & English Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name: The D…

Started by Jeff Harlan

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jeff Harlan

iSpy in the Community Global Collaborative Project

The grade 2 teachers at Graded, The American School of São Paulo and I are organizing our 2nd annual global collaborative project called i-…

Started by jennifer.peterson

0 Sep 25, 2012

Fostering Global Community Awareness with Student Created Public Service Projects Utilizing VoiceThreads

Your Name and Title: Vicki Phillips General Education Coordinator and English FacultySchool, Library, or Organization Name: Rasmussen Colle…

Started by Vicki Phillips

0 Aug 10, 2012

Surrealistic Me- A global digital arts collaboration

Surrealistic Me is a collaborative project from the Student Creative for students from around the world. It is deliberately open to interpr…

Started by Matt Cauthron

0 Nov 11, 2011

The Global Classroom Project (2011-12): A Global Learning Community is Born

Your Name and Title:  Mr Michael Graffin (@mgraffin) - Global Classroom Coordinator   School or Organization Name:  N/A   Co-Presenter Name…

Started by Michael Graffin

0 Sep 22, 2011

Join the i-Spy Community Project

The grade 2 team of teachers and technology coordinator at Graded - The American School of Sao Paulo would like to invite you to participat…

Started by jennifer.peterson

0 Sep 5, 2011

Exploring Microlending Through Kiva

As you might have seen in previous posts, my 7th grade daughter is looking for a community service project idea for a class at school. Toni…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 31, 2011

Video Introductions to Communities 2009

Hi folks! Each year, I've run a project inviting students in different parts of the world to introduce their communities using digital vide…

Started by Rushton Hurley

0 Sep 14, 2009

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service