All Discussions Tagged 'community' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classrooms as Cruise Ships, Not Deserted Islands: Helping Students Build Global Community in the Online Graphic Design Classroom

Your Name and Title: Lisa Hammershaimb, Senior Associate Dean of Graphic Arts, Online Division School or Organization Name: Independence U…

Started by Lisa Hammershaimb

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

Playful Learning: Connecting Educators through Games

Your Name and Title: Brian Bullock, Project Manager School or Organization Name: Learning Games Network Co-Presenter Name(s): Peter Stidw…

Started by Brian Bullock

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

The Dream Flag Project -- connecting students to their dreams and their dreams to the world

Your Name and Title: Jeffrey Harlan, Director of The Dream Flag Project & English Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name: The D…

Started by Jeff Harlan

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jeff Harlan

iSpy in the Community Global Collaborative Project

The grade 2 teachers at Graded, The American School of São Paulo and I are organizing our 2nd annual global collaborative project called i-…

Started by jennifer.peterson

0 Sep 25, 2012

Fostering Global Community Awareness with Student Created Public Service Projects Utilizing VoiceThreads

Your Name and Title: Vicki Phillips General Education Coordinator and English FacultySchool, Library, or Organization Name: Rasmussen Colle…

Started by Vicki Phillips

0 Aug 10, 2012

Surrealistic Me- A global digital arts collaboration

Surrealistic Me is a collaborative project from the Student Creative for students from around the world. It is deliberately open to interpr…

Started by Matt Cauthron

0 Nov 11, 2011

The Global Classroom Project (2011-12): A Global Learning Community is Born

Your Name and Title:  Mr Michael Graffin (@mgraffin) - Global Classroom Coordinator   School or Organization Name:  N/A   Co-Presenter Name…

Started by Michael Graffin

0 Sep 22, 2011

Join the i-Spy Community Project

The grade 2 team of teachers and technology coordinator at Graded - The American School of Sao Paulo would like to invite you to participat…

Started by jennifer.peterson

0 Sep 5, 2011

Exploring Microlending Through Kiva

As you might have seen in previous posts, my 7th grade daughter is looking for a community service project idea for a class at school. Toni…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 31, 2011

Video Introductions to Communities 2009

Hi folks! Each year, I've run a project inviting students in different parts of the world to introduce their communities using digital vide…

Started by Rushton Hurley

0 Sep 14, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service