All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Spanish–Speaking ePals

Our advanced Spanish class in the high school is looking for Spanish–speaking ePals with whom to have conversations via email. They are int…

Started by Julene

0 Jan 24

Looking for Class in UK to Connect with 8th Grade Students in Memphis, TN for Literature Study

Our eighth grade students would love to connect with a class in the UK as they read Great Expectations. Below is the information from the i…

Started by Julene

0 Jan 24

Blackboard Collaborate on Steroids ... With Windows 8 tablets and wifi hotspots!

Not thinking about it, I took my $399 full windows 8 tablet to lunch with me this week to keep up to date on the conference.  windows8tab.j…

Started by Randy Hilgers

0 Nov 22, 2013

Collaborative Video Learning

Your Name and Title: Randy Hilgers School or Organization Name: worldtraining.org Co-presenter:Diane Tarkowski, MBA, MIS Adjunct Faculty A…

Started by Randy Hilgers

9 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Randy Hilgers

Let's make a mini MOOC to train the world!

Your Name and Title: Randy Hilgers School or Organization Name: worldtraining.org Co-Presenter Name(s): TBD Area of the World from Which…

Started by Randy Hilgers

6 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Randy Hilgers

Seeking High Schools for Global Collaborative Project on Poverty and Microfinance

We are seeking high schools around the world that are interested in participating in a global collaborative project on poverty and the use…

Started by Biba Kavass

1 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Ross Gilleland

iEARN

IEARN Local History project as a tool to develop the 21st century skills and enhance cross cultural dialogue

Your Name and Title: Rimma Zhukova    School or Organization Name: school 16; IEARN/Russia    Co-Presenter Name(s): Petty Wu (Taiwan, Degua…

Started by Rimma Zhukova

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Hiba Kheirbeik

globalized mathematics collaboration

Hi, I'm looking for teachers and high schools from around the world interested in collaborating on some globalized projects in mathematics.…

Started by Steve Weissburg

5 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Steve Weissburg

The Universal Library for Learning

Next Generation Global Education (NGGE) is committed to creating an educational environment which fosters personalized learning for every c…

Started by Tracy Hanson

3 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

iEARN

iEARN Club in Braslav Gymnasium: globalizing educational practice of students

Your Name and Title: Olga Luksha, teacher of English School, Library, or Organization Name:Braslav Gymnasium Co-Presenter Name(s): Count…

Started by Olga Luksha

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Olga Luksha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service