All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11
Reply by Robin Neal

Collaborations with Reflection, Research and Resolution

Your Name and Title: Carol Teitelman, Coordinator, Distance LearningSchool or Organization Name: ESC Region 13Co-Presenter Name(s):Area of…

Started by Carol Teitelman

2 Oct 28
Reply by Carol Teitelman

iEARN

tulips and daffodils-PBL project

Ruty Hotzen Organization Name:iEARN Area of the World from Which You Will Present:Israel Language in Which You Will Present:English Target…

Started by ruty hotzen

0 Oct 21

iEARN

FlippingPD - Pre-Service Teachers Teaching Teachers Globally

Your Name and Title: Eva Brown, Instructor/Developer School or Organization Name: Red River College Co-Presenter Name(s): Meghan Reid, Sy…

Started by Eva Brown

0 Sep 25

math collaborative

Dear Colleagues My name is Steve Weissburg, I teach secondary level mathematics in Ithaca, New York.  I am a former Fulbright Fellow (Sout…

Started by Steve Weissburg

0 Sep 6

Take your learning global - projects and PD starting September - Don't miss out!

Are you wanting to connect and collaborate with the world? Don't know how? Need some help to get started? Have tried to connect and embed m…

Started by Julie Lindsay

0 Aug 17

Classrooms as Cruise Ships, Not Deserted Islands: Helping Students Build Global Community in the Online Graphic Design Classroom

Your Name and Title: Lisa Hammershaimb, Senior Associate Dean of Graphic Arts, Online Division School or Organization Name: Independence U…

Started by Lisa Hammershaimb

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

Looking for Spanish–Speaking ePals

Our advanced Spanish class in the high school is looking for Spanish–speaking ePals with whom to have conversations via email. They are int…

Started by Julene

0 Jan 24

Looking for Class in UK to Connect with 8th Grade Students in Memphis, TN for Literature Study

Our eighth grade students would love to connect with a class in the UK as they read Great Expectations. Below is the information from the i…

Started by Julene

0 Jan 24

Blackboard Collaborate on Steroids ... With Windows 8 tablets and wifi hotspots!

Not thinking about it, I took my $399 full windows 8 tablet to lunch with me this week to keep up to date on the conference.  windows8tab.j…

Started by Randy Hilgers

0 Nov 22, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service