All Discussions Tagged 'Youth' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing the Christopher Stevens Youth Network

Dear GEC Friends, We're excited to share good news in our campaign to enable as many U.S. classrooms as possible to connect with peers…

Started by David Potter

0 Jan 15, 2013

Youth Voices Videos: the Brazilian Experience

Title of Presentation: Youth Voices videos: the Brazilian Experience Your Name and Title: Patricia Faustino, Master in Applied Linguistics …

Started by Patricia Faustino

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Almerinda Borges Garibaldi

iEARN

Creating Future Citizens

Your Name and Title: Freda Goodman, Social Studies Instructor, Curriculum Developer, Professional Learning      School, Library, or Organiz…

Started by Freda Goodman

5 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Mae Huang, Hsiu-mei

The Kids of Kayele: Online Game Shares Media from Zambian Youth

Michelle Macdonald, Wavemakers Program Manager CAWST's Youth Wavemakers Country: Canada Language: English Target Audience: Classroom teache…

Started by Michelle Macdonald

1 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

Kids Talk Radio wants to collaborate with teachers from around the world.

Greetings Teachers and Administrators:   We want to work with teachers from the US and around the world.   Kids Talk Radio is an internatio…

Started by Bob Barboza

8 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Bob Barboza

Status "I am Africa. This is my story..." Youth Social Net and YouTube training materials

We are receiving many requests an inquiries on our UNESCO Power of Peace Network campaign "I am African. this is my story..."  Some of the…

Started by Richard Close

0 Aug 12, 2011

Kids Talk Radio's Women's Youth Digital Press Conference 2010

Women's Youth Press Conference.pdf Kids Talk Radio is working in conjunction with Super School Teen TV, Super School Press, and Youth World…

Started by Bob Barboza

0 Sep 18, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service