All Discussions Tagged 'World' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ebola Crisis: How the International Community is Responding and What Students Can Do to Help

Your Name and Title: Amiena Mahsoob, Director of Education Programs   School or Organization Name: World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh …

Started by Amiena Mahsoob

0 13 hours ago

World Theatre Video Project- Connecting Globally Through Performance

Your Name and Title:  Nick Cusumano Theatre & Film Teacher Google Certified Teacher Sydney 13 Google Education Trainer School or Organ…

Started by Nick Cusumano

0 15 hours ago

World View Fall Symposium

Yesterday, my conference co-chair, Steve Hargadon, and I had the opportunity to present at UNC's World View Fall Symposium. This is a globa…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 24

Global Competence Certificate Program Deadline Extended!

The Global Competence Certificate (GCC) Program is the first-of-its-kind online graduate level certificate program in global competence edu…

Started by Jennifer Lofing

0 Mar 8

Join the World Theatre Video Project- Let's Create a Global Theatre Ensemble.

World Theatre Video Project Join the World Theatre Video Project- Let's Create a Global Theatre Ensemble. The World Theatre Video Projec…

Started by Nick Cusumano

0 Aug 31, 2013

World Read Aloud Day 2013

Greetings, GEC Members! Recently I had the very special privilege of meeting one of our 2011 GlobalEdCon keynotes at the Illinois Computing…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

Educating Every Child on the Planet

The New Jersey Minority Educational Development (NJMED) has released an international ranking poll that tracks 260 nations. The poll is cal…

Started by Albert Mitchell II

3 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Thomas Stanley

They Never Seem to Make the Boys Get Water

On World Water Day on last Friday, a new mobile game called, Get Water!, was launched by Decode Global, a Montreal-based startup that speci…

Started by David Potter

0 Mar 26, 2013

iEARN

new educational concepts? I have been dreaming and publishing in Global Education Magazine. What is your opinion about it?

Dear friends, I have been dreaming with a big concept:  Constellation of Twinned NGOs-Schools: A Symphony of Interpersonal Solidarity For…

Started by Javier Collado Ruano

0 Feb 3, 2013

Adaptive Learning Powered Spanish MOOC

Adaptive Learning and MOOCs Hi everyone! I'm Scott Rapp, co-founder of Instreamia, an adaptive, video-based language learning platform. We'…

Started by Scott Rapp

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Scott Rapp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service