All Discussions Tagged 'Learning' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iEARN

“Finding solutions for common issues” K-7 Transmedia Global Project (Social Justice and Ecological issues)

Hi all, I would love to add you all and get involved in this worldwide project, you can participate in English or Spanish.  What I am looki…

Started by MAYUS CHAVEZ

2 on Thursday
Reply by Paul Loranger

iEARN

Hearing The Silence Behind Learning Goals and Success Criteria in Math

Your Name and Title: Najwa Chalabi, Teacher School or Organization Name: St. Kevin School, Toronto Catholic District School Board Co-Pres…

Started by Najwa Farha Chalabi

5 Nov 13
Reply by Najwa Farha Chalabi

iSEL: Teaching Social Emotional Learning and Emotional Intelligence Online

Your Name and Title: Susan Stillman, Ed. D. Director of Education School or Organization Name: Six Seconds, the Emotional Intelligence Ne…

Started by Susan Stillman

4 Nov 2
Reply by Susan Stillman

Spaced Learning platforms and The Flipped Classroom

Your Name and Title: Arnaldo Ghersi, CEO School or Organization Name: Online Educational Solutions, LLC Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of th…

Started by Arnaldo Ghersi

3 Nov 1
Reply by Lucy Gray

Transforming Teacher Education through Transdisciplinary and Translational Research

Your Name and Title:  Melda N. Yildiz, Teacher Educator, Global Scholar, Edupreneur School or Organization Name: Kean University Co-Prese…

Started by Melda

2 Sep 2
Reply by Melda

I DO, I DO, I DO BELIEVE

Dorothy would say as she clicked her sparkling red shoes together.  And the good fairy Glenna waved her wand and all was well with the worl…

Started by Tracy Hanson

9 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Tracy Hanson

Creating Community in the Online Platform with VoiceThread Discussion Boards

Your Name and Title: Vicki Phillips School or Organization Name: Rasmussen College Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World from Which Yo…

Started by Vicki Phillips

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Modern Language Students Learn About Other Cultures Through Their Mobile Device

Your Name and Title: Harry Grover Tuttle, ProfessorSchool or Organization Name: Onondaga Community CollegeCo-Presenter Name(s): NoneArea of…

Started by Harry Grover Tuttle

0 Nov 14, 2013

The Universal Library for Learning

Next Generation Global Education (NGGE) is committed to creating an educational environment which fosters personalized learning for every c…

Started by Tracy Hanson

3 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

Adaptive Learning Powered Spanish MOOC

Adaptive Learning and MOOCs Hi everyone! I'm Scott Rapp, co-founder of Instreamia, an adaptive, video-based language learning platform. We'…

Started by Scott Rapp

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Scott Rapp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service