All Discussions Tagged 'GlobalEdCon' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conference Update - October 25

Dear GEC Members - We are getting very excited about the upcoming Global Education Conference and hope that you are as well! Please read th…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 12 hours ago

GEC Community Reflections 2012 - Add Your Thoughts

So as we come to the end of another week of global goodness, what are you thinking? What are some of themes that have emerged this week for…

Started by Lucy Gray

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Julius_Afrifa-Yamoah

Global Education Conference Mention in Must Read Huffington Post Piece

Please check out A Tale of Two Reform Stories, published today in the Huffington Post. Thanks for GEC member Carolyn Foote for mentioning…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 May 8, 2012

Final Conference Update for November 18, 2011

We're nearing the end of our global education marathon! Hooray! This has been a truly inspirational week. Thank you to all who have shared…

Started by Lucy Gray

6 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Mada

Final Conference Reminders

Dear Global Education Collaborative Members: On behalf of my co-chair, Steve Hargadon, and myself, we would like to welcome you to the 2…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Nov 13, 2011

New Conference Guide Published!

Please check out our new guide to the conference. We highly recommend this resource to those who are new to our event!   2011 Global Ed Con…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Nov 13, 2011

Global Education Conference Soundcloud Project

Hello, I'm Lucy Gray, the founder of the Global Education Collaborative and the co-chair of this year's Global Education Conference. I thou…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

October 28 - Conference Update

Greetings to the Global Education Collaborative Community - On behalf of myself and my conference co-chair, let me extend a warm hello t…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 28, 2011

Conference Poster and Press Release

Here are a few of our most recent materials designed to help get the word out. Please share!   The 2011 Global Education Conference - Pres…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 23, 2011

Call for Proposals for the 2011 Global Education Conference

The second annual Global Education Conference, a week-long event bringing together educators and innovators from around the world, will be…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Mada

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service