Translate

All Discussions Tagged 'GlobalEd12' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GEC Community Reflections 2012 - Add Your Thoughts

So as we come to the end of another week of global goodness, what are you thinking? What are some of themes that have emerged this week for…

Started by Lucy Gray

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Julius_Afrifa-Yamoah

2012 Conference Wrap Up

Dear GEC Community:  A belated thanks for your participation in this year’s Global Education Conference! My co-chair, Steve Hargadon, and…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Dec 13, 2012

Request for Conference Attendees: Need Screenshots, Snippets and Quotes

Hi All - I'm going to put something together in the form of a slideshow or movie for our closing session on Friday. Please send me at any…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Nov 15, 2012

Mid-Conference Update

My co-chair, Steve Hargadon, and I would like to extend a warm welcome to new members of our online global education community. Nearly 1000…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Nov 14, 2012

2012 Conference Guide

Attached is a copy of our 2012 Conference Guide. Find direct links to keynotes and spotlight sessions, plus other useful tips. Click on the…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Nov 12, 2012

New Conference Strand Focusing on Technology Innovation: Innovation Perspectives

Innovation Perspectives at the Global Education Conference Nov. 12-17, 2012 Are you a small education company with an important innovation…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 18, 2012

Global Education Conference Proposal Deadline Extended

I mentioned this in our last news blast, but just as a reminder, all proposals for both the regular Global Education Conference and the iEA…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 10, 2012

October Conference News

In this newsletter.....  Conference Deadline Extended Film Exhibition Deadline Extended New Videos About Our Community and Conference N…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 10, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service