All Discussions Tagged 'Global' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Globalizing the US History Survey: Free, Self-Paced, Online, Collaborative, Professional Development Modules

Hi Everyone, I am writing to share this new PD program launched over the summer created in conjunction with NCHE and the Longview Foundatio…

Started by Craig Perrier

0 Sep 25

Global Understanding Through The Teaching of Culture and Mobile Devices

Your Name and Title: Harry Tuttle School, Library, Museum, or Organization Name: Onondaga Community College Co-Presenter Name(s): None A…

Started by Harry Grover Tuttle

0 Jul 8

Global Education Day at #ISTE2014 Follow Up

We're home from the 2014 ISTE conference and wanted to take a moment to express our deep appreciation to all attendees and presenters. We a…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 3

Global Collaboration Science Inquiry Project

I would like to find a partner classroom in which students will study global infectious diseases and the impact of vaccines and antibiotics…

Started by Paul R Munshower

0 Dec 8, 2013

iEARN

Conference Panel Proposal: The OER movement: Inspiring global Teacher & Student Participation and Creation

Presenter: Frédéric Kastner, Programme Manager School or Organization Name: FuseSchool – A Global Education Programme Co-…

Started by Frédéric Kastner

0 Nov 7, 2013

Join the World Theatre Video Project- Let's Create a Global Theatre Ensemble.

World Theatre Video Project Join the World Theatre Video Project- Let's Create a Global Theatre Ensemble. The World Theatre Video Projec…

Started by Nick Cusumano

0 Aug 31, 2013

The Universal Library for Learning

Next Generation Global Education (NGGE) is committed to creating an educational environment which fosters personalized learning for every c…

Started by Tracy Hanson

3 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

'Educating for the 21st Century' course from July 22-27 in Costa Rica!

Last year I presented at the GEC on education for the 21st Century.  During this conference, I briefly mentioned the work that I do at the …

Started by Mohit Mukherjee

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Abdul Ghani

They Never Seem to Make the Boys Get Water

On World Water Day on last Friday, a new mobile game called, Get Water!, was launched by Decode Global, a Montreal-based startup that speci…

Started by David Potter

0 Mar 26, 2013

Educating for the 21st Century course in Costa Rica!

Last year I presented at the GEC on education for the 21st Century.  During this conference, I briefly mentioned the work that I do at the…

Started by Mohit Mukherjee

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service