All Discussions Tagged 'Day' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World Theatre Video Project- Connecting Globally Through Performance

Your Name and Title:  Nick Cusumano Theatre & Film Teacher Google Certified Teacher Sydney 13 Google Education Trainer School or Organ…

Started by Nick Cusumano

0 yesterday

Global Education Day at #ISTE2014 Follow Up

We're home from the 2014 ISTE conference and wanted to take a moment to express our deep appreciation to all attendees and presenters. We a…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 3

World Read Aloud Day 2013

Greetings, GEC Members! Recently I had the very special privilege of meeting one of our 2011 GlobalEdCon keynotes at the Illinois Computing…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

They Never Seem to Make the Boys Get Water

On World Water Day on last Friday, a new mobile game called, Get Water!, was launched by Decode Global, a Montreal-based startup that speci…

Started by David Potter

0 Mar 26, 2013

iEARN

new educational concepts? I have been dreaming and publishing in Global Education Magazine. What is your opinion about it?

Dear friends, I have been dreaming with a big concept:  Constellation of Twinned NGOs-Schools: A Symphony of Interpersonal Solidarity For…

Started by Javier Collado Ruano

0 Feb 3, 2013

Looking for high school students to collaborate on combating modern day slavery/human trafficking

Currently 10th grade students from St Paul Academy in St. Paul Minnesota and St. Andrew's Cathedral School in Sydney Australia will be inve…

Started by Sushmita Hodges

0 Jul 19, 2012

Happy World Teachers' Day

October 5 is World Teachers' Day, and there are a plethora of related activities listed on this site: http://www.5oct.org/.   You can: Fol…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Daisy Whisenant

Earthcast 2010 24 Hour Webcastathon- April 22nd, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm just letting you know about a great project opportunity that is taking place on Earth Day 2010 (April 22nd). The 'Earthcas…

Started by Matt Montagne

0 Mar 30, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service