Translate

CERTIFICATES POSTED

Presenter, attendee, and volunteer certificates are posted for those who requested them via our required form by our deadline of December 1, 2014. Here is the link: https://app.box.com/2014geccertificates.

The request process is now closed.  If you did not submit a request or you did not follow directions precisely, then you will not receive a certificate. The deadline for requests was December 1, 2014. Try again next year! We will be moving to a digital badging system next year that will make it easier for participants to show evidence of their work within the Global Education Conference community. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Day' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World Theatre Video Project- Connecting Globally Through Performance

Your Name and Title:  Nick Cusumano Theatre & Film Teacher Google Certified Teacher Sydney 13 Google Education Trainer School or Organ…

Started by Nick Cusumano

0 Oct 30, 2014

Global Education Day at #ISTE2014 Follow Up

We're home from the 2014 ISTE conference and wanted to take a moment to express our deep appreciation to all attendees and presenters. We a…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 3, 2014

World Read Aloud Day 2013

Greetings, GEC Members! Recently I had the very special privilege of meeting one of our 2011 GlobalEdCon keynotes at the Illinois Computing…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

They Never Seem to Make the Boys Get Water

On World Water Day on last Friday, a new mobile game called, Get Water!, was launched by Decode Global, a Montreal-based startup that speci…

Started by David Potter

0 Mar 26, 2013

iEARN

new educational concepts? I have been dreaming and publishing in Global Education Magazine. What is your opinion about it?

Dear friends, I have been dreaming with a big concept:  Constellation of Twinned NGOs-Schools: A Symphony of Interpersonal Solidarity For…

Started by Javier Collado Ruano

0 Feb 3, 2013

Looking for high school students to collaborate on combating modern day slavery/human trafficking

Currently 10th grade students from St Paul Academy in St. Paul Minnesota and St. Andrew's Cathedral School in Sydney Australia will be inve…

Started by Sushmita Hodges

0 Jul 19, 2012

Happy World Teachers' Day

October 5 is World Teachers' Day, and there are a plethora of related activities listed on this site: http://www.5oct.org/.   You can: Fol…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Daisy Whisenant

Earthcast 2010 24 Hour Webcastathon- April 22nd, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm just letting you know about a great project opportunity that is taking place on Earth Day 2010 (April 22nd). The 'Earthcas…

Started by Matt Montagne

0 Mar 30, 2010

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service