All Discussions Tagged '2014' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teachers, let's play!

Your Name and Title: Oren Dolev, K-8 Teacher, M.Ed. student   School or Organization Name: Kaye Academic College of Education   Co-Presente…

Started by Oren

2 Nov 2
Reply by Lucy Gray

Promoting Rights in Schools

Your Name and Title: Abraham Hai, Program Manager School or Organization Name: Every Child Matters - Sierra Leone Co-Presenter Name(s): A…

Started by Abraham Hai

1 Nov 1
Reply by Lucy Gray

Don’t overlook the importance of culture!

Title: Don’t overlook the importance of culture!   Your Name and Title: Maricela Guerra, Research Technician and Doctoral Candidate   Sch…

Started by Maricela Guerra

1 Nov 1
Reply by Lucy Gray

Spaced Learning platforms and The Flipped Classroom

Your Name and Title: Arnaldo Ghersi, CEO School or Organization Name: Online Educational Solutions, LLC Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of th…

Started by Arnaldo Ghersi

3 Nov 1
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

The impact of collaborative projects on ESL learners

Your Name and Title:School or Organization Name:IEARNCo-Presenter Name(s):Area of the World from Which You Will Present:PalestineLanguage i…

Started by kahraman awni Arafa

0 Oct 29

Using skype , google hangout and writing mails/letters to help small students in a little classroom to open their eyes to the large world outside

Your Name and Title: Tóthné Bán Gyöngyi „Dondi” School or Organization Name: Primary School Balatonboglár Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of…

Started by Dondi Tóthné Bán Gyöngyi

0 Oct 26

Nonfiction Minute: Teachable moments for memorable learning. FREE! On the Web! Every Day!

Your Name and Title: Vicki Cobb  Author/President School or Organization Name: iNK Think Tank Co-Presenter Name(s): Dorothy Hinshaw Paten…

Started by Vicki Cobb

3 Sep 14
Reply by Lucy Gray

A French and American Classroom Connection: Improving Linguistic Cultural Proficiency through E-Learning

Your Name and Title: A French and American Classroom Connection: Improving Linguistic Cultural Proficiency through E-Learning Lauren Oswal…

Started by Lauren Oswald

0 Sep 5

August Conference Announcements

Hello to all GEC Community Members! As most US schools are back in session this month, I thought I'd take the opportunity to send a quick u…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 25

SUMMER PROGRAM 2014 AT YALE UNIVERSITY

Friends, Hope you are doing well. I am currently seeking students from America and the International Community for a program at Yale Univer…

Started by Alex Dekhterman

0 Jan 28

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service