Welcome to our online community focused on globally connected teaching and learning. Contribute ideas, resources, and inspiration!

Translate

Latest Activity

Glynnis Moore posted a discussion
Thursday
Nayun Eom posted a discussion
Wednesday
Julie Lindsay's discussion was featured
Wednesday
Shelbee R. NguyenVoges posted a discussion
Wednesday
Julie Lindsay posted a discussion
Wednesday
sumbal shaffi posted a discussion
Tuesday

iEARN
BLANCA ESTELA GALICIA ROSALES posted a video

LEON FERRARI

Un artista contemporáneo que realiza obras de arte a partir de la interpretación de los hechos que ocurren en el contexto cultural y su transformación en fen...
Tuesday
Landy M. Hilger's discussion was featured
Aug 13
Landy M. Hilger posted a discussion
Aug 12
Connie Rensink's discussion was featured
Aug 11
Ali Said AL-Matari posted videos
Aug 4
Ali Said AL-Matari posted a discussion
Aug 4
Bryan L. Miller posted a discussion
Aug 3
Connie Rensink posted a discussion
Aug 3
Lucy Gray's video was featured

2017 Global Education Day at #ISTE17

Here's the recording of our Facebook Live stream from the sixth annual Global Education Day at the International Society for Technology in Education Conference.
Aug 2
Lucy Gray posted a video

2017 Global Education Day at #ISTE17

Here's the recording of our Facebook Live stream from the sixth annual Global Education Day at the International Society for Technology in Education Conferen...
Aug 2

iEARN
Dana Nistor left a comment for Emilia Dan
Aug 1

iEARN
Dana Nistor left a comment for Helen
Jul 30
Kathleen Reardon posted discussions
Jul 29
JOAN ROEHRE posted a discussion
Jul 28

Lucy Gray's Discussions (2,020)

Discussions Replied To (1363) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Glynnis, Thank you for your proposal. I'll be happy to accept this if you will ed…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to How might preparation for and engagement in a protest poetry festival enhance Grade 10 boys’ understanding of global conflict?

1 yesterday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Sumbal,  I see you tried to ping me earlier today. Sorry I wasn't at my computer.…"

Lucy Gray replied on Wednesday to Futuristic Pen Paling and International Project Collaboration

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Thank you for your proposal for the Global Education Conference. Please consider edi…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 7 to The efficiency of using fresh grade apps in teaching mathematics for grade 12

1 Aug 7
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

"Gustavo,  I'm waiting for our Spanish language coordinator to review this. Hopefully…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 7 to La acción tutorial en la educación virtual: funciones y responsabilidades

1 Aug 7
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Your description is an overview of your organization and partners instead of an over…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 2 to Campfire- A US-Pak Virtual Exchange Promgram

1 Aug 2
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Raymond, Can you add at least one of the conference tags outlined in the call for pr…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 2 to Exploring Gender Neutral/Inclusive Bathrooms in Libraries: A Global Perspective

2 Aug 2
Reply by Raymond Pun

"Thank you for your proposal for the Global Education Conference. Please consider edi…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 2 to More than a Feeling: Toward a Design for Online PLCs in Higher Education

1 Aug 2
Reply by Lucy Gray

Lucy Gray replied Aug 2 to Examining the Difference in Student Achievement Between Face-to-Face and Online Computer Classes

1 Aug 2
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Congratulations on your new position, Jennifer!"

Lucy Gray replied Mar 12 to Job Posting: Director of Educator Development, World Leadership School

1 Mar 12
Reply by Lucy Gray

"What is this??? "

Lucy Gray replied Dec 3, 2016 to PRE/POST GEC2016 BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

1 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service