Lucy Gray's Discussions (1,519)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"I still do not see the required  conference tags in your proposal. http://www.global…"

Lucy Gray replied 18 hours ago to EDUCATION AGAINST DEHUMANIZATION: A RADICAL CHANGE OF APPROACH TO PEACE EDUCATION

4 17 hours ago
Reply by Olek Netzer

"Hi Patricia - Thanks for your multiple proposals. We have a policy in place for com…"

Lucy Gray replied 20 hours ago to One World: Many Stories

2 19 hours ago
Reply by Patricia J Davis

"Hi Marla - Thanks for your proposal. How does this relate to our global mission? Ple…"

Lucy Gray replied 20 hours ago to Creating Connections for Remote Faculty Members

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Please edit and add the appropriate strand tags as indicating in the submission dire…"

Lucy Gray replied 20 hours ago to EDUCATION AGAINST DEHUMANIZATION: A RADICAL CHANGE OF APPROACH TO PEACE EDUCATION

4 17 hours ago
Reply by Olek Netzer

"Hi Richard - Thanks for your proposal. The language in your submission needs to be…"

Lucy Gray replied 21 hours ago to How to Develop PBL Collaborative Learning Lessons with a PowerPoint Template. From theory to PowerPoint instructional design in a STEM lesson.

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Jared - Thanks for your proposal. In case you missed this in the call for proposa…"

Lucy Gray replied 21 hours ago to Integrating Personal Growth With Professional Development: Creating the Reflective Practitioner

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Jared Scherz

"Yes, Mohamed! I would love an Arabic translation. Can you take the text I provided a…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to Looking for Volunteer Translators

2 yesterday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Vinu - Thank you for your proposal! We're glad to have international school repre…"

Lucy Gray replied on Tuesday to Useful web browser add-ons / extensions for teachers

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Michael - Thanks for your proposal submission! I will be happy to approve if you…"

Lucy Gray replied on Tuesday to Increase Global Collaboration and Recognize Achievements with Digital Badges

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Dear Alina - Thank you for your proposal; it sounds interesting and with a few edit…"

Lucy Gray replied on Sunday to International Projects and Global Competences

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Alina Balan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service