Lucy Gray's Discussions (1,553)

Discussions Replied To (1049) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sasha - Good to have you with us again! Looking forward to this session....  Than…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to 10 Practical Tips for bringing food from around the world into the classroom.

2 yesterday
Reply by Sasha A Martin

"Dear Najwa - This conference is focused on global collaboration and connections; we…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to Hearing The Silence Behind Learning Goals and Success Criteria in Math

1 yesterday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Maria - Thank you for your submission! Please edit your proposal and make a direc…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to Digital Differentiation: Creating Relevancy for Students

1 yesterday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Edna - Thanks for your proposal! Can edit this and add more language about the be…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to Biggest Bang for Your Buck

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Edna Phythian

"This presentation needs a longer and more detailed full session description. Thanks…"

Lucy Gray replied yesterday to Global Issues

1 yesterday
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

"This proposal for the conference is incomplete. I need a full description of what yo…"

Lucy Gray replied on Wednesday to About me

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"There are a couple of typos in your proposal that you may want to fix! "

Lucy Gray replied on Wednesday to Helping Students Embrace Cultural Diversity and Develop Global Awareness

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Christy Barham

"It doesn't cause the proposal to disappear. It goes into a different category, and I…"

Lucy Gray replied on Wednesday to Feedback-a breakfast of champions--are you doing your part for the global betterment of All? this includes skillful acceptance and delivery of feedback.

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Simmi - I need you to add the required tags as indicated in the call for proposal…"

Lucy Gray replied on Tuesday to Connecting for Cross-Cultural Dialogue Globally

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Simmi Kher

"Please edit your proposal and add at least one required tag as per the call for prop…"

Lucy Gray replied on Tuesday to Feedback-a breakfast of champions--are you doing your part for the global betterment of All? this includes skillful acceptance and delivery of feedback.

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service