Welcome to our online community focused on globally connected teaching and learning. Contribute ideas, resources, and inspiration!

Translate

Lucy Gray's Discussions (2,196)

Discussions Replied To (1506) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you explain what this link is for? My guess is that this is a survey, but most p…"

Lucy Gray replied on Friday to Form for students all around The Globe

2 on Friday
Reply by Borda Claudiu

"Luisine, You went ahead and booked your session without my approval. I had asked you…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 10 to The Kidlink Global projects.Perspectives and horizons for close cooperation.

8 Nov 10
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

"Got it. Sending acceptance shortly!"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 10 to Organize, innovate and manage your global projects with free ICT tools

9 Nov 13
Reply by Barbara Anna Zielonka

iEARN

"Barbara, I'd really like to include your proposal in the conference. Please let me k…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 10 to Organize, innovate and manage your global projects with free ICT tools

9 Nov 13

iEARN

"Hi again, To edit your proposal, you need to go to your proposal page, click the OPT…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 9 to Organize, innovate and manage your global projects with free ICT tools

9 Nov 13

iEARN

"Barbara Anna, I hope you will respond to my suggestions for your proposal. Lucy"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 9 to Organize, innovate and manage your global projects with free ICT tools

9 Nov 13

"Hi David,  This proposal was submitted after our deadline and I just saw it now. We…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 9 to Educational Diplomacy with High School Students

2 Nov 10
Reply by DAVID ANGWENYI

"Same message as on your other proposal...  Laura,  You need to edit your proposal di…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 9 to Digital media education for digital higher educated students

6 Nov 9
Reply by Laura Malita

"Laura,  You need to edit your proposal directly. Go to the OPTIONS button on your pr…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 9 to MOOCs for librarians/library –opportunities and challenges for digital literacy

5 Nov 9
Reply by Lucy Gray

iEARN

"Quratulain, I'll accept this proposal IF you agree to attend a training session or r…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 9 to The positive impact of digital exchanges around the globe

3 Nov 14
Reply by Quratulain Hussain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service