Lucy Gray's Discussions (1,445)

Discussions Replied To (984) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi again -  No worries about the formatting... we're here to help you through the su…"

Lucy Gray replied on Friday to Building Classroom Cultures To Produce Autonomous Learners

3 on Friday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Anatoly - Thanks for your submission. You appear to be representing a for profit com…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 19 to How American Higher Education is Missing Out on the Global Pie

2 Aug 19
Reply by Anatoly Lezhen

"Is this a proposal for the conference? If so, you need to follow the instruction on…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 19 to Building Classroom Cultures To Produce Autonomous Learners

3 on Friday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi LaToya -  Please edit your proposal and make direct connections in it to the miss…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 16 to Increase student retention and operational financial goals with a formal retention plan

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Jeffery - Can you elaborate on global aspects and how your proposal relates to ou…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 16 to The Awesome Power of Podcasting

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Carol - Can you add more language that will tie this proposal to the mission of…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 16 to Collaborations with Reflection, Research and Resolution

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

"This sounds like a great presentation! However, we need to see more ties to our miss…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 16 to Classrooms as Cruise Ships, Not Deserted Islands: Helping Students Build Global Community in the Online Graphic Design Classroom

1 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Just a quick reminder, Ashley, I need you to put your edits in the body of the propo…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 16 to Using Twitter to Connect and Learn with Your Professional Learning Network

4 Aug 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Pamela - Thanks for your proposal! Take a look at our mission and edit your propo…"

Lucy Gray replied Jul 31 to Collaborate and Share Your Story with Tackk!

1 Jul 31
Reply by Lucy Gray

"I'm going to accept this, but I think the proposal still could benefit from addition…"

Lucy Gray replied Jul 30 to Collaboration with TwitCast

3 Jul 30
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service