Lucy Gray's Discussions (1,511)

Discussions Replied To (1016) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Vinu - Thank you for your proposal! We're glad to have international school repre…"

Lucy Gray replied on Tuesday to Useful web browser add-ons / extensions for teachers

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Michael - Thanks for your proposal submission! I will be happy to approve if you…"

Lucy Gray replied on Tuesday to Increase Global Collaboration and Recognize Achievements with Digital Badges

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Dear Alina - Thank you for your proposal; it sounds interesting and with a few edit…"

Lucy Gray replied on Sunday to International Projects and Global Competences

2 yesterday
Reply by Alina Balan

"Hi Ann - Can you elaborate on how this relates to the mission of our conference? Re…"

Lucy Gray replied on Saturday to The Guided Reflection Model

1 on Saturday
Reply by Lucy Gray

"The more details you can provide about a possible project, the better! I'll be happy…"

Lucy Gray replied Oct 16 to Middle School Classroom

2 on Saturday
Reply by Michelle Kenefick

"Hi Brennan - Thanks for your proposal. We're thrilled to have students participatin…"

Lucy Gray replied Oct 16 to Online Learning

2 Oct 16
Reply by Brennan Heil

"Hi Chryssanthe - Thanks for your proposal; it looks great. However, I'm wondering if…"

Lucy Gray replied Oct 16 to Connecting Education to the Cloud for Digital Citizenship

1 Oct 16
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Is there a link to this project? "

Lucy Gray replied Oct 6 to October 2nd was the International Day of Nonviolence!

2 Oct 7
Reply by Anne Farrell

"Minor typo in the short description area!  LG"

Lucy Gray replied Oct 6 to Education Beyond Borders: fostering global competency by connecting educators and classrooms

2 Oct 6
Reply by kate sutton jones

"Hi James - Thanks for your proposal! I agree that creativity is an essential skill i…"

Lucy Gray replied Oct 6 to Creativity beyond the arts: giving students what they need to generate great ideas

1 Oct 6
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service