Translate

Betty Tonsing's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you Rhoda.  Sorry for the delay.  I have been traveling and had to focus on th…"

Betty Tonsing replied Mar 23, 2013 to Platform for International Study Group Exchange

6 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Betty Tonsing

"Thank you Julie.  I have been traveling overseas with my work and  could not focus o…"

Betty Tonsing replied Mar 23, 2013 to Platform for International Study Group Exchange

6 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Betty Tonsing

"Thank you Lucy.  I wil explore this.  I have been overseas with my work was too focu…"

6 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Betty Tonsing

"Admin OptionsEdit Discussion Close Discussion Add Tags Cancel Delete Discussion I am…"

Betty Tonsing replied Oct 11, 2010 to Looking for a university history instructor in Italy or Greece.....the empires live on!!!!!!!!!

1 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Betty Tonsing

"By the way....I see the sites you developed are powered by ning. So is my non profit…"

Betty Tonsing replied Feb 22, 2009 to American Studies in Kyrgystan

5 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Anna

"Hello Anna....sorry it took so long to respond. My plate is perhaps too full! It rea…"

Betty Tonsing replied Feb 22, 2009 to American Studies in Kyrgystan

5 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Anna

"Hi Raquelle: I believe we are already having this discussion through Global Visits.…"

Betty Tonsing replied Aug 16, 2008 to U.S. - Middle East secondary schools

2 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Betty Tonsing

"Hi. I am new to this network, and on my profile talk about my non profit, Global Vis…"

Betty Tonsing replied Aug 10, 2008 to U.S. - Middle East secondary schools

2 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Betty Tonsing

"Hello Jeff. I was a Fulbright Scholar in Beirut Lebanon and while there met a headma…"

Betty Tonsing replied Aug 10, 2008 to Wanted: Classrooms to partner with...

5 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Emma Holness

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service