Welcome to our online community focused on globally connected teaching and learning. Contribute ideas, resources, and inspiration!

Translate

Latest Activity

Profile Icon via Twitter
#SaveAScholar, Illuminate the Future https://t.co/jyb8WHFT0j
Twitter46 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
Twitter3 hours ago · Reply · Retweet
Sheeba Ajmal left a comment for Paul Hurteau
11 hours ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
OHCHR | Agreement signed between WHO and UN Human Rights Agency https://t.co/HhBM3nccTH
Twitter12 hours ago · Reply · Retweet

Olga Timofeeva's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

iEARN

"Thanks, Diane, I'll try to delet my GEC session, but in case I can't do it-please de…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 29, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

iEARN

"Hi Diane, sorry for my question, but I just need to know it exactly: I've sent two p…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 27, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

iEARN

"Hi Anne, Yes,I've already done it, I've also joined some VC in Blackboard Collabora…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 27, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

7 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

iEARN

"Hi Anne, our session will start very soon, and I've got some question. Will I use Bl…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 26, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

7 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

iEARN

"I've added the required tags, is it OK now? Lucy, I've chosen time for iEARN Cinfere…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 25, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

7 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

iEARN

"Dear Friends, hope you'll join us!"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 23, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

7 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

iEARN

"I've seen the wiki page with kids' animation. We've done the same and useit sduccess…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 21, 2012 to FUN, EDUCATION, STOP MOTION ANIMATION

6 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Darko

iEARN

"It sounds so attractive, sure it'll be interesting to me and hope I'll manage to use…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 18, 2012 to FUN, EDUCATION, STOP MOTION ANIMATION

6 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Darko

iEARN

"No doubt, it'll be very usefull. I'll do all my best to join your session. Hope to u…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 18, 2012 to Creating a good visual about your project product or activity

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Cristina Nenciu

iEARN

"Thanks, Diane, your support is so important for me. Hope my session will be interest…"

Olga Timofeeva replied Oct 17, 2012 to International projects as an effective way of expending an educational environment of ESL teaching

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Olga Timofeeva

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service