Welcome to our online community focused on globally connected teaching and learning. Contribute ideas, resources, and inspiration!

Collaborative Projects (583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Journey to Global Awareness

I am gathering experiences to share in a poster session at NECC (National Educational Computing Conference) in Atlanta later this month. If…

Started by Meredith Melragon

1 Jun 19, 2007
Reply by Valerie Becker

Blogging in Greece Project

I will be traveling in Greece visiting archaeological sites and staying in Corinth for the month of July. I have done this twice before and…

Started by Janice Friesen

0 Jun 11, 2007

Global Projects for Sept - Dec 07

I'm currently preparing a couple of global projects for my students and our link schools in the UK and USA. If any other schools wish to jo…

Started by Alex Savage

4 Jun 4, 2007
Reply by Alex Savage

Immediate Flickr project: on Tuesday

Howdy, the idea came up in this very forum, so here it is: On Tuesday, take a picture of the highest clock around or of the area around yo…

Started by Torsten Otto

0 Jun 4, 2007

Online Literature Circles

San Antonio ISD's instructional technology is launching an initiative this fall "Online Literature Circles. We are using Moodle for the for…

Started by sue harris

3 May 31, 2007
Reply by Alecia Berman-Dry

Looking for Global Partners

One of the things that I do is help coordinate a global collaborative learning project run by the Israeli Ministry of Education. The proje…

Started by Reuven Werber

4 May 16, 2007
Reply by Reuven Werber

MLC our ideas for collaboration

Hi everyone, I have just invited a bunch of very talented teachers from our school who have been chosen to explore possibilities around In…

Started by Westley Field

10 May 14, 2007
Reply by Steven Caldwell

Requesting feedback on video project

Hi everyone, I'm planning to post the project below (and attached) to iEARN, and would welcome the GEC members' ideas on what about it nee…

Started by Rushton Hurley

0 May 13, 2007

May 23 - A Day in Our Neighborhood Project

Join in a fun and collaborative project, A Day in Our Neighborhood, sponsored by the Collaboratory Project at Northwestern University! I us…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 May 9, 2007
Reply by Valerie Becker

Take pictures on May 5!

This looks like a fun thing to try: http://blog.flickr.com/flickrblog/2007/04/its_coming_24_h.html Btw, did you know you can post your Fl…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 May 8, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

© 2018   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service