Translate

Collaborative Projects (505)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vitual Field Trip to Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump

Our grade 4 class's annual field trip to UNESCO World Hertiage Site Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump is coming up sometime in May. I am hoping…

Started by Jamie Hide

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Jamie Hide

Looking for Elementary Student Bloggers

Here at the International School Bangkok in Thailand, we have several elementary school classes with individual student bloggers (ie: each…

Started by Kim Cofino

2 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Kim Cofino

Video Conferencing Event-Dominican republic Cultural Exchange

Hey all, we will be having our annual Comparsas here at the Carol Morgan School in the Dominican Republic on Feb 26th, 2008. The is the cul…

Started by Jeff Dungan

4 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by Teri

Red Knot Migration

My class has been studying the migration of the red knot bird from Tierra del Fuego to Brazil, to the Delaware Bay and up to the Arctic Cir…

Started by Kathy Lindemer

0 Mar 2, 2008

Whoever You Are!

Mem Fox was RIGHT! Whoever you are, you are valuable and special. I've set up a wiki for children to tell others just how valuable and spec…

Started by Mrs. Archer

2 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Mrs. Archer

International online conferences for students on global issues.

I've been meaning to post these for ages, but got reminded to do so today as the first one of 2008 has started today. http://www.ssat-inet

Started by Rhys Evans

0 Feb 25, 2008

Environmental Education: project based learning and sevice learning

K-12 students in Kenya, Paris, or San Diego all have one significant commonality: the environment. What Inconvenient Truth did for raising…

Started by Steu Mann

0 Feb 22, 2008

Praising the Other: Send us Voki Poems in all the languages of the world !

School Beyond the Walls is preparing a cultural event around "Sharing Poetry". We propose you send us video-poems or voki-poems or text-poe…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

0 Feb 20, 2008

What Could It Be? Global Awareness VoiceThread

TheVoiceThread "What Could it Be? is a global collaboration project between teachers around the world to contribute one image from their co…

Started by langwitches

0 Feb 17, 2008

The 100 Mile Diet Project

Join us in learning about how eating local foods can improve our environment, our health and our community. Add a photo and a comment of a…

Started by Martha Thornburgh

0 Feb 17, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service