Collaborative Projects (524)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post and Find Projects Here - GEC Project Database

I've created a Google Spreadsheet where people can list their project information. This is the form view. To see all projects that have be…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by HASTAC

Creating a Global Communications Center in Your Classroom: Collaboration Invite

Is anyone interested in setting up a global communications center in your elementary classroom, most likely using YackPack? Ideally, we're…

Started by Kim Cofino

10 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by HASTAC

Collaborative Language Learning

I'm interested in working with classrooms around the world to enhance my students second language learning. We are learning Chinese but wou…

Started by Jess McCulloch

2 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by HASTAC

Islands Around the World

Our multiage class (6-8 year olds) is learning, sharing and celebrating the unique aspects of island communities around the world. Through…

Started by Valerie Becker

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by HASTAC

2008 HASTAC/MacArthur Digital Media and Learning Competition is now open!

Hi Global Education Collaborativees, I thought your community would be interested to know about this year's HASTAC/MacArthur Digital Media…

Started by HASTAC

0 Sep 10, 2008

Google Historical Voyages and Events

Link to Project Overview: What historical event, explorer, voyage, or local history would you like to share with other schools? Have you…

Started by Carol LaRow

0 Sep 7, 2008

project start

Hi..... im in a ICT coaching role (30 schools in all) at present and are wondering if there are schools about to start a collaborative proj…

Started by Simon

0 Aug 27, 2008

Wanted: Classrooms to partner with...

I am looking for high school classrooms outside of the U.S. for a global issues project. I would like to develop a project to allow student…

Started by Jeff Bugenhagen

5 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Emma Holness

Global Citizen Project

Hi everyone, I've begun working on a new collaborative project: http://globalcitizens1.wikispaces.com/ The project is designed to bring awa…

Started by Kimberly Brown

0 Aug 22, 2008

U.S. - Middle East secondary schools

Hello. I am curious to know if any members are from a secondary school in the Middle East. A history teacher would like to arrange for com…

Started by Raquelle

2 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Betty Tonsing

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service