Translate

Join GEC News on Remind

To receive news and resources via email or text, follow this link: https://www.remind.com/join/gecnews.

Remind has translation capabilities in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and simplified Chinese. Read more about Remind's translation capabilities and directions for joining this Remind class are available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. 

Remind_English.pdf

Remind_French_France.pdf

Remind_Spanish_Spain.pdf

Spanish_LatinAmerica.pdf

Remind_Portuguese.pdf

Collaborative Projects (550)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would anyone like to work with me on getting a proposal approved?

Hello to all! I am currently in grad school and my professor has assigned us a project. It is to create a proposal for the upcoming confer…

Started by Katherine Hayes

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Abena Baiden Bailey

The Language of Emotions - Peer-Network

"The Language of Emotions is a - hybrid science-based grassroots peer-network - that focuses on providing programs by which we can discover…

Started by Carlo Monsanto

0 Jun 22, 2015

Looking for teachers who are interested to work on education projects in DR Congo

Hi, I am looking for teachers who are interested to work on education projects in DR Congo: Letter Exchange, Summer Art Camp, Volunteer fo…

Started by Stanislas M'mbela

0 Jun 2, 2015

Looking for elementary classes to join our global Earth poetry book!

Our Kindergarten and 1st grade students are learning about poetry! To help them learn more about poetry, we are looking for elementary cla…

Started by Kristen Paino

0 Mar 18, 2015

Participate in "A Day in the Life" exchange

After comparing and contrasting the different lives of children from around the world, the second graders at Echo Horizon School worked tog…

Started by Elaine Wrenn

0 Mar 14, 2015

Looking for teachers to partake in a research study!

A research group, led by Dr. Curtis Bonk, from the School of Education at Indiana University is interested in learning about how primary an…

Started by Najia Sabir

0 Feb 23, 2015

iEARN

PRO POSH

What is the current study habits in your country?  We will you like to share your comment with me to promote Positive Study Habits Project…

Started by Bankole Olatunji

0 Feb 23, 2015

PreK-8: Register today for our Global Project!

New Global Project: If You Learned Here Hello! I want to extend the invitation to join a two month (March and April 2015) global collabo…

Started by Carolyn Skibba

0 Feb 18, 2015

Connect to Vermont schools?

Hello colleagues.  I'm looking for a class of students in grades 3-4  (aged 7-9) who live in a rainforest to share cultural information wit…

Started by Lauren Parren

4 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Lauren Parren

Looking for contributors for our Babies Around The World book!

Our Kindergarteners are learning about babies! To help them learn more about babies around the world, we are looking for participants to he…

Started by Kristen Paino

0 Jan 12, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service