Collaborative Projects (515)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Class in UK to Connect with 8th Grade Students in Memphis, TN for Literature Study

Our eighth grade students would love to connect with a class in the UK as they read Great Expectations. Below is the information from the i…

Started by Julene

0 Jan 24

Your Global Education Collaborative Project Ideas

When Lucy and Steve kicked off the conference with the Welcome and Convocation session, participants were asked to share some of their coll…

Started by Amy Brinkley

1 Jan 22
Reply by Jeff Harlan

iEARN

2013-2014 Global iBook Series, Book #2: Schools Around The World

As part of the first grade curriculum at Avenues: The World School, the students learn about their school and compare it to other schools a…

Started by Kristen Paino

4 Jan 21
Reply by Kristen Paino

iEARN

Looking for 1st Grade Classes to join our Global Project!

Our first graders are interested in learning about what other schools and classrooms are like around the world. A collaborative wiki was de…

Started by Kristen Paino

9 Jan 21
Reply by Sonali Roy

Quad Blogging for Social Justice

I and my colleague, Val Lee, are looking for middle school teachers interested in collaborating and creating a social action project across…

Started by Marjorie Madden

0 Jan 7

iEARN

Global iBook

We are looking for classrooms to help our second graders author a global iBook about shelters around the world using the Book Creator app.…

Started by Kristen Paino

1 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Mohammed Ali Balkhir

USA college professor looking to partner with Colleges/Students from other countries for collaboration on teaching Intercultural Communication Course

I teach an intercultural communication course at Emerson College in Boston, MA USA and would like to have my students (35 of them) partner…

Started by Cathy Cushner Edelstein

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Saif Ahmad

Global Collaboration Science Inquiry Project

I would like to find a partner classroom in which students will study global infectious diseases and the impact of vaccines and antibiotics…

Started by Paul R Munshower

0 Dec 8, 2013

Blackboard Collaborate on Steroids ... With Windows 8 tablets and wifi hotspots!

Not thinking about it, I took my $399 full windows 8 tablet to lunch with me this week to keep up to date on the conference.  windows8tab.j…

Started by Randy Hilgers

0 Nov 22, 2013

kids Have a Dream Workshop in Cameroon with Global Compassion (www.glopassion.com)

I'm the Founder/President of a Non-Profit  Organization called " Global Compassion " : www.glopassion.com On January 11th, 2014 Global Comp…

Started by Clement Awanfe Ngueto

0 Nov 18, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service