Collaborative Projects (508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Collaboration Science Inquiry Project

I would like to find a partner classroom in which students will study global infectious diseases and the impact of vaccines and antibiotics…

Started by Paul R Munshower

0 Dec 8, 2013

Blackboard Collaborate on Steroids ... With Windows 8 tablets and wifi hotspots!

Not thinking about it, I took my $399 full windows 8 tablet to lunch with me this week to keep up to date on the conference.  windows8tab.j…

Started by Randy Hilgers

0 Nov 22, 2013

kids Have a Dream Workshop in Cameroon with Global Compassion (www.glopassion.com)

I'm the Founder/President of a Non-Profit  Organization called " Global Compassion " : www.glopassion.com On January 11th, 2014 Global Comp…

Started by Clement Awanfe Ngueto

0 Nov 18, 2013

Join Gabby Giffords in a Sandy Hook Memorial Lesson

To commemorate the anniversary of Sandy Hook, UClass is hosting the Hands of Hope for Sandy Hook  lesson, co-authored by Congresswoman Gabb…

Started by Zackary Ringelstein

0 Nov 18, 2013

The One and Only Ivan, A Global PBL

The One and Only Ivan, A Global PBL This project is an attempt to complete a global project based learning project. All students will read…

Started by Heidi Hutchison

0 Nov 17, 2013

iEARN

IIME is an international collaborative project where 4000 students from 30 countries participate a year

Hello, I am Atsuko Shiwalu, a founder of Japan Art Mile. Japan Art Mile facilitates an international collaborative project "IIME: Internat…

Started by Atsuko Shiwaku

3 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Atsuko Shiwaku

Seeking High Schools for Global Collaborative Project on Poverty and Microfinance

We are seeking high schools around the world that are interested in participating in a global collaborative project on poverty and the use…

Started by Biba Kavass

1 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Ross Gilleland

World wide projects

I am looking for US schools who would like to do any of the following projects: A simple discussion of daily activities - 1 US school Genoc…

Started by Thomas Stanley

6 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Janice Mak

French collaboration project with elementary students

Hi We are looking for a French academic exchange with elementary students. We are a bilingual school in Buenos Aires . Argentina. My email…

Started by Silvina Henriksen

2 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Anupam

Looking for a French Speaking class to connect with Year 5 students (9-10 yr olds)

My School is looking to connect with a class to practice French. We are in Perth Western Australia. so timezones are an issue.Anyone intere…

Started by Anna Hu

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Anna Hu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service