Collaborative Projects (538)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for teachers to partake in a research study!

A research group, led by Dr. Curtis Bonk, from the School of Education at Indiana University is interested in learning about how primary an…

Started by Najia Sabir

0 Feb 23

What is the current study habits in your country?  We will you like to share your comment with me to promote Positive Study Habits Project…

Started by Bankole Olatunji

0 Feb 23

PreK-8: Register today for our Global Project!

New Global Project: If You Learned Here Hello! I want to extend the invitation to join a two month (March and April 2015) global collabo…

Started by Carolyn Skibba

0 Feb 18

Connect to Vermont schools?

Hello colleagues.  I'm looking for a class of students in grades 3-4  (aged 7-9) who live in a rainforest to share cultural information wit…

Started by Lauren Parren

4 Jan 21
Reply by Lauren Parren

Looking for contributors for our Babies Around The World book!

Our Kindergarteners are learning about babies! To help them learn more about babies around the world, we are looking for participants to he…

Started by Kristen Paino

0 Jan 12

Nepali Schools and Students want global input

Hi All, I am looking to collaborate with educators and education advocate from all over the world to improve our education standards here i…

Started by Anup Aryal

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Stephan Arthur Solomon Hughes

Electronic Student project

Hello colleaguesMy name is Abu Bakr ShalabyScience Teacher at Abu Dhabi - United Arab EmiratesI have new project called " Electronic Studen…

Started by Abu Bakr Shalaby

0 Dec 4, 2014

“Finding solutions for common issues” K-7 Transmedia Global Project (Social Justice and Ecological issues)

Hi all, I would love to add you all and get involved in this worldwide project, you can participate in English or Spanish.  What I am looki…

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Paul Loranger

Global Partner for High School Chemistry Class in the US

My name is Alisa Slavens and I am a high school chemistry teacher in Texas, United States.  I am currently in a PhD program and we have to…

Started by Alisa Slavens

0 Nov 19, 2014

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Robin Neal

© 2015   Created by Lucy Gray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service