Free webinar provides overview of how to collaborate with another classroom in another district, state, or across the globe. Social learning through ePals LearningSpace combines multiple web 2.0 tools in a safe, protected virtual workspace.
* How do you find these classrooms, using the ePals Global Community of 600,000 teachers and 16 million users in 200 countries and territories?
* Once you have found a match, how can you use the free, safe and secure ePals SchoolMail for communication?
* How can Student Forums and Teacher Forums increase your global learning and activities?
* How can you and your students participate in the free projects from ePals?
* If you are a tech-rich school, how can you move to the next level of student engagement with ePals LearningSpace?
You will get a brief overview of the virtual learning platform, ePals LearningSpace. The IB has chosen this platform for its schools worldwide.
Let me know if you want to participate so I can provide the weblink and the password for the one-hour session. Go to http://epals.learningspacewebinar.sgizmo.com to reserve your spot!
Or RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two webinars every week. If you want to request another date or time, please let me know.
Here are the dates and times scheduled:
Monday, August 23 @ 4 pm EST (3 pm CDT)
Wednesday, August 25 @ 1 pm EST (noon CDT)
Tuesday, August 31 @ 1 pm EST (noon CDT)
OR a time you propose.
If you want a webinar about ePals free SchoolMail and Global Community, send an email to: email@example.com.
If you are an organization that wants to offer content to educators through a safe and powerful learning content management system platform, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.